SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday: UND at Sac St 8 PM

geaux_sioux

How about on one of the breaks with a few minutes to go in the first half during a break, he thought the mic was off.....and he said if he was defensive coordinator that he'd tell his guys that instead of playing A gap, or B gap like you are suppose to....he'd tell them to scrap that and just run around hahaha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, nodakvindy said:

Honest question.  It's 34-7 in the fourth quarter.  Why isn't Heidlebaugh getting a little playing time?

I think he will this next series.....he better.  But yeah I would have liked to have seen him on the last one.

1 minute ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

don't mind keaton being in as long as every play is a rush

The backup needs some game reps at some point though.  He can hand the ball off just as well...get him a feel for a real game. He may be needed at some point when it counts.

2 minutes ago, westsidesioux said:

Was it Keaton that got hit to draw the personal foul?  If so, that's a reason why you don't keep him in the game.

Announcer just now said it was, so yes that is exactly why he shouldn't be in the game at this point.

15 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

How about on one of the breaks with a few minutes to go in the first half during a break, he thought the mic was off.....and he said if he was defensive coordinator that he'd tell his guys that instead of playing A gap, or B gap like you are suppose to....he'd tell them to scrap that and just run around hahaha

This was priceless!!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nodakvindy said:

I don't get it.  A short field would have been the perfect opportunity to give Heidelbaugh a shot and maybe even build a little confidence.

I was thinking that exact same thing after the pick......great field position....perfect time to give Heidelbaugh some snaps.