SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday: UND at Sac St 8 PM

geaux_sioux

7 minutes ago, westsidesioux said:

We're up 4 scores...I'm not sure if keep Santiago in

I agree....keep him on bench rest of the game now for sure....I'd say play Gordon the rest of the way...and rest Brady, just but Brady back in when Gordon needs a rest.

17 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Their side banter is awesome.

So far tonight, they have discussed:

1) Colorado/Washington Tailgating - apparently contact highs for everyone in the parking lot

2) Spending 6 or 7 years coaching little league and strategy

3) Travel plans for next week including information on what coach they are taking to the airport and Allegiant Airlines.

4) Our offensive line is good because they spend the winter in the weight room when it's -25 degrees.

I'm seriously going to start watching more Sac State football just to hear these guys.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, westsidesioux said:

So far tonight, they have discussed:

1) Colorado/Washington Tailgating - apparently contact highs for everyone in the parking lot

2) Spending 6 or 7 years coaching little league and strategy

3) Travel plans for next week including information on what coach they are taking to the airport and Allegiant Airlines.

4) Our offensive line is good because they spend the winter in the weight room when it's -25 degrees.

I'm seriously going to start watching more Sac State football just to hear these guys.

I want to go to the after game party with these guys and have some beers with them.