SiouxSports.com Forum

Hawks vs Hornets predictions

Nodak78

Ok. Many have expressed concern of a letdown or trap game.  This thought is valid.  However I think we leavenodoubt  and roll.  Rushing game chews up the clock and DB continue the interception parade.  I predict another pick 6.

Hawks 34

Hornets 17

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

UND 31 (1/3 on FGs)

Sac - 20 (1 long TD pass and 1 TD set up by short field)

I am hoping Taubs can shake his inconsistency of kicking outdoors this week.  I'm with you though and think he misses a couple. 

Across the board the Big Sky has weak defenses - You can see the difference between our non-conference games and conference games. UND will have a great rushing day and wins this by more than two scores. 34 - 14.  

Studs and his young WR's will have to win games for us here on out.  They won't have to throw for 300+ but need to make enough plays so we don't see the defenses we saw vs Mont. St.  

I agree with others that the last wrinkle to add to the offense is a play action, TE seam route.  Maybe we don't see it until SUU. 

5 minutes ago, homer said:

Studs and his young WR's will have to win games for us here on out.  They won't have to throw for 300+ but need to make enough plays so we don't see the defenses we saw vs Mont. St.  

I agree with others that the last wrinkle to add to the offense is a play action, TE seam route.  Maybe we don't see it until SUU. 

He needs to keep finding Wanzek and his velcro hands.

4 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I think UND takes another baby step to playing a complete game.

UND 31

Sac 20

You beat me by a few minutes :)   I'm going with this....we've taken some baby steps the last couple of weeks.....and this week finally get a win by more than one  TD. 

19 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Are we playoff quality? If so we should be able to hang 40 on them and hold them under 20. We need to make them quit. Get up early and make the game not fun for them. Make them feel stupid for wearing gold chrome.

Agreed, if we are as good as many of us think we should be, we should not be playing a close game against Sac St. We should be handling this team to the point that they can't catch up. This is a team that lost to Western Oregon.