SiouxSports.com Forum

What do you think of the logo now??

Siouxperfan7

Fighting Hawks logo  

315 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the dust has settled, what is your grade for the new Fighting Hawks logo now?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

On 9/28/2018 at 9:53 AM, darell1976 said:

Just like it’s a surprise I point out the support for the logo from coaches gets a thumbs down from the usual bunch of the anti logo crowd. You guys should start a band with a big Sioux logo on the drum.

Went to UND Booster Luncheon in Fargo today. Coach Schweigert, Coach Berry, Coach Brewster, and Coach Jones all ended their remarks with GO UND.

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, petey23 said:

Went to UND Booster Luncheon in Fargo today. Coach Schweigert, Coach Berry, Coach Brewster, and Coach Jones all ended their remarks with GO UND.

Way to walk the middle ground. Are they running for office some day? 

6 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Neither ...

Nice geographical spread there though. I like that you think widespread. 

Yeah you're right.... I guess I also could have included the other 764 more regionally located institutions with a hawks name and logo

You kinda make the point for us.

I mean I guess I could basically just ask you to narrow it down to a specific NDUS instituion, but my guess is that would also fly much higher than one's intellectual pay grade.

4 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Yeah you're right.... I guess I also could have included the other 764 more regionally located institutions with a hawks name and logo

You kinda make the point for us.

I mean I guess I could basically just ask you to narrow it down to a specific NDUS instituion, but my guess is that would also fly much higher than one's intellectual pay grade.

Speaking of intellect, @Frozen4sioux, you spelled “for” incorrectly in your username. 

Nice try, though. I’m not too surprised as I don’t expect much from delusional “Sioux” fans being the nickname doesn’t currently exist anymore. Talk about living in the past.

It’s time to change this website’s name as well. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Speaking of intellect, @Frozen4sioux, you spelled “for” incorrectly in your username. 

Nice try, though. I’m not too surprised as I don’t expect much from delusional “Sioux” fans being the nickname doesn’t currently exist anymore. Talk about living in the past.

It’s time to change this website’s name as well. 

Do you ever realize you're just screaming ignorantly in your tiny stall and that maybe the others in there would just like to take a fhawking dump in peace?

But by all means, rant to your audience of 3 again, it is amazing , it's like watching those youtube clips of SJWS loosing their sh!t after the last prez election.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Do you ever realize you're just screaming ignorantly in your tiny stall and that maybe the others in there would just like to take a fhawking dump in peace?

But by all means, rant to your audience of 3 again, it is amazing , it's like watching those youtube clips of SJWS loosing their sh!t after the last prez election.

This is a perfect description of the "Sioux Forever" crowd.  The name is Fighting Hawks, just like the President is Trump.  Sioux Forever folks are the same as Hillary/Bernie supporters, they won't embrace and accept reality.

Trump is the President.  Fighting Hawks is the name.  REALITY.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Frozen4sioux said:

We get it, you hate the name, you have your Siouxforever buddies like Petey and Oxbow to hold your tomahawk when you pee. Your rant against the name and anyone who supports it is old and nauseating. But keep up the hate, makes for good entertainment. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1