SiouxSports.com Forum

What do you think of the logo now??

Siouxperfan7

Fighting Hawks logo  

315 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the dust has settled, what is your grade for the new Fighting Hawks logo now?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

also worked on some grey (gray?) and black concepts with inspiration from some of the new football uniforms. I'm definitely no graphic designer, so they aren't very good quality, just something to jump off from for someone more talented

Djobi6eU8AADd3B.jpg

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, WiSioux said:

A rectangular logo just does not look good on a hockey jersey. I personally haven't seen if it is on the basketball jerseys front but I'd guess it wouldn't look great their either.  A circular logo or that general shape just works better... Then the words can bend around it.

I hear ya.  And I agree.  So how bout these logos?  Someone do a mockup on a jersey using these logos.  Thow some "Hawks" or "North Dakota" on there as well!! 

logos.jpg

9 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

I hear ya.  And I agree.  So how bout these logos?  Someone do a mockup on a jersey using these logos.  Thow some "Hawks" or "North Dakota" on there as well!! 

logos.jpg

I still those those work better as shoulder patches.  I'd like to see HAWKS or NODAK or something diagonally down the front like the 1959 jerseys and then keep the hawk logo on the shoulders.

25 minutes ago, streetsahead said:

I still those those work better as shoulder patches.  I'd like to see HAWKS or NODAK or something diagonally down the front like the 1959 jerseys and then keep the hawk logo on the shoulders.

I tend to agree with you.  As someone mentioned before, buying the current jersey is great, but it almost forces you to have to personalize it so it looks right.  Something like pictured above with North Dakota or Hawks where you don't need the number would be good.

20 hours ago, darell1976 said:

It’s where the jersey pic came from. So if they unveiled this in 2016 why hasn’t it been used? So the question of why the school hasn’t implicated the Hawk more for the hockey program is valid.

Truthfully? It is because our new logo in a word, sucks.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1