SiouxSports.com Forum

Former Players

geaux_sioux

18 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

But I was told he was our best OL and damn near irreplaceable.  What were the P5 schools thinking???!?!!?!?!

You read it as a general comment.  I believe I made it.  Are you arguing you wouldn’t be excited if he was still on the roster for next year as we look forward to next fall?  

1 hour ago, homer said:

You read it as a general comment.  I believe I made it.  Are you arguing you wouldn’t be excited if he was still on the roster for next year as we look forward to next fall?  

he was the worst starting OL we had and Kilty will be better than him already this fall.  So yah, I don't care he left.  

19 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

if you want to talk overall depth of the OL and him adding to that, for sure he would help.  But to lose him is not as big of a deal as people are making it seem

When he locked on to a guy he could bulldoze but his leverage seemed suspect at times.

I was a random dog rescue video and it turned the man doing the rescuing was Brady Oliveira. You can watch Brady O. dog rescue videos by googling "Brady Oliveira dog rescue ".

• Upvote 1

On 5/9/2021 at 2:05 PM, TBR said:

I was a random dog rescue video and it turned the man doing the rescuing was Brady Oliveira. You can watch Brady O. dog rescue videos by googling "Brady Oliveira dog rescue ".

I follow Oliveira on Instagram and he is always on there saving pups! Great to see what he is doing on the field and in the community up there! Can’t wait to watch his return to the field!

5 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

I follow Oliveira on Instagram and he is always on there saving pups! Great to see what he is doing on the field and in the community up there! Can’t wait to watch his return to the field!

Go Blue Bombers!

4 hours ago, sioux24/7 said:

Sort of hate to see this guy go.  He had some really good catches at key moments for us this year.  Made Me excited about our potential to use tight ends again for the first time since the Chad mustard era.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Fry Bread said:

Anyone watching Santiago playing in Germany right now ?

Seems like a nice gig. It seems they earn about $1,000 a month plus free housing and healthcare. 

Obviously doesn't compare to playing anywhere in North America, but there worse jobs a mid-20s adult male could be doing

9 minutes ago, northernraider said:

Seems like a nice gig. It seems they earn about $1,000 a month plus free housing and healthcare. 

Obviously doesn't compare to playing anywhere in North America, but there worse jobs a mid-20s adult male could be doing

Heard it’s not a bad deal. I had a link for the game but didn’t want to go through the sign up process