SiouxSports.com Forum

Former Players

geaux_sioux

1 minute ago, UNDBIZ said:

Pretty much confirms to me that the Utah St and Washington st "offers" didn't actually include money. 

Or maybe no guaranteed playing time at Washington State????

maybe Texas State was the only team that had lower talent he could beat out.

why not just come back to the team..... even though we have moved on

Oh boy, I don't think this could have turned out better. You have the best cautionary tale of "you might not get the offers you were expecting" from the most recent guy! Texas State! EAT EM UP! 

Jim Turner-TSU o-line coach

A Boston native, Turner was a four-year letterman as a fullback under Jack Bicknell at Boston College. He served as team captain in his senior season and played in three bowl games at BC — Cotton, Hall of Fame, and Liberty — during his career.

Joe Pawlak

A three-year starter at NIU, Pawlak started the final 41 games of his career and appeared in 52 total games. As a member of the 2011 MAC championship team, he was part of an offensive line that allowed just 12 sacks to rank 10th in the nation for fewest sacks allowed as the NIU offense broke 12 single-season records led by future Heisman finalist Jordan Lynch at quarterback. Pawlak earned all-conference honors in 2010 and academic all-conference recognition in 2011.

joe>jim

15 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

He obviously has a different idea for the definition of the word “committed.”  Don’t let the door hit ya...

when eastern michigan calls with a full ride does you keep moving up the chain?

20 minutes ago, Mama Sue said:

Siouxphan97.... not sure I am clear and still don’t know the two things in TX which was my question.... guess we are ALL guilty of something 

their (for u geauxsioux) are only steers and top heavy canadian lateral moving quitting o-lineman

17 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

their (for u geauxsioux) are only steers and top heavy canadian lateral moving quitting o-lineman

(That hurts my face) Quitting unscrupulous equally egg-headed rodent suckers is what the acronym stands for I believe. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

16 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

No fucking way! What a moron. Straight up. That isn’t even a lateral move. 

Anyone know what his thought process was on this? Was he unhappy over something or thought he could do better etc.?