SiouxSports.com Forum

GO WILD

Fetch

9 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

That one that was in a winter storm, where the Jets on way to the TC got jetted over to Duluth and then back home. Game day Jets landed MSP Airport.

Yep, otherwise that was a sweep.  One of the most lopsided series I've ever watched.   

30 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

I’m liking this Donato dude. 6 points in 4 games. Small sample size but so far so good. 4-0 since he joined the team 

He has that "it" factor.... something Coyle and Granlund didn't have.

• Upvote 1

On 2/27/2019 at 6:31 PM, Oxbow6 said:

He has that "it" factor.... something Coyle and Granlund didn't have.

Coyle has 0 points in six games with the Bruins. Donato has (2g-7a--9pts) in 8 games. 

25 minutes ago, Goon said:

Coyle has 0 points in six games with the Bruins. Donato has (2g-7a--9pts) in 8 games. 

So What do you actually think of the trade?  I like it as a Bruins fan because Coyle fits at multiple positions and gives them a more legit 3rd line option at center. They may have moved on from Donato a bit prematurely, but they had to give something to get something to help them win this year.  

Edit: Forgot it this was the Wild thread, so mods feel free to move to the NHL thread if needed...

Edited by Snake
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Snake said:

So What do you actually think of the trade?  I like it as a Bruins fan because Coyle fits at multiple positions and gives them a more legit 3rd line option at center. They may have moved on from Donato a bit prematurely, but they had to give something to get something to help them win this year.  

Edit: Forgot it this was the Wild thread, so mods feel free to move to the NHL thread if needed...

I think Donato has helped the Wild turn their season around. Also, the Bruins are doing great with or without Coyle. 

1 hour ago, Goon said:

I think Donato has helped the Wild turn their season around. Also, the Bruins are doing great with or without Coyle. 

I’m not much of a Wild fan, but I pay enough attention. With that team I’m not sure if it’s as much a result of the players added/subtracted or if simply shaking things up has injected a bit of life/newness/uneasiness to their core.  Things were getting pretty stale and that team was downright boring. 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

My prediction:  Boudreau will be fired, Hakstol hired as the new Wild head coach.  You heard it here first!! :D

I'm sure the level headed Minnesota sports fans would be open and welcoming to such a move.......

200w.gif

• Upvote 2