SiouxSports.com Forum

GO WILD

Fetch

11 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Suter is a top 5 defensemen in the league right now, and Parise is arguably the best player on our team when he is healthy.    

I've got Suter in my top 15...and "when he [Parise] is healthy" doesn't make up for when he isn't these days. 

11 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

I've got Suter in my top 15...and "when he [Parise] is healthy" doesn't make up for when he isn't these days. 

Thats a fair assessment.

I feel bad for ZPar cause hes a great work ethic example and pillar to hold up for the Program but the injuries are tough when yhey stary compounding. 

Suter is in the top 17 to 20ish maybe, kinda depends on how much effort he gives.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 1:56 PM, sioux rube said:

They brought Carter Randklev to Dev Camp.... maybe they will finally break the curse?

Vegas is also the only team to never have a UND alum on the roster (in the modern era), also never won a cup ;).

Curse of the LackaSioux is real.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Start at the top.. Boudreau gotta go.

Its clear he has no ability to get the most out of the vetrans or the younger ones.

He hasn't had really much success with really talented teams, its about time to move in another direction. This isnt the fit for him.

Steal Q from making a huge mistake in philly.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Start at the top.. Boudreau gotta go.

Its clear he has no ability to get the most out of the vetrans or the younger ones.

He hasn't had really much success with really talented teams, its about time to move in another direction. This isnt the fit for him.

Steal Q from making a huge mistake in philly.

Not sure if you are saying the Wild are really talented or not.  When Boudreau said that Granlund was a top ten forward in the league it made me laugh.  

5 hours ago, tnt said:

Not sure if you are saying the Wild are really talented or not.  When Boudreau said that Granlund was a top ten forward in the league it made me laugh.  

I did too. Granny is lucky to be top 100. What an embarrassing loss last night. Suter should just retire. Didn’t think he could get any more lazy. I was wrong 

No the wild are not uber talented, I do think a better fit at coach "could" get more out of the talent thay do have.

Suter retired the day he signed the contract.

Parise works his bag off usually, he has noone to deflect the constant abuse he takes. Im absolutely done with scandinavian players who coast and dont produce.  

If the wild are going to be the plucky loveable losers akin ti the rest of the state, dump the europeans and just sign locals all day long. Go after Brock Nelson and Bjugstad hard.

That way sure, theyll lose but therell be "our losers" for the rubes. Then that one miracle day when it goes well Mediocrsota can warmntheir hearts for 30 years on the memory of past succes....

that worked for the twins... got them a new park even.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

As the trade deadline nears there are buyers and seller. 

Honestly, last night Minnesota went to the seller ranks. 

I'm wondering when Chicago holds the fire sale: Toews to WPG; Kane to BUF. 

If Chicago had a good ood goalie.

But who’s going to touch those contacts.