SiouxSports.com Forum

GO WILD

Fetch

14 hours ago, sioux rube said:

No trade clause. He’s going nowhere unfortunately 

Suter is the Anchor that will keep the Wild floundering on the surface and just under.

And there is nothing they can do.... No trade clause... not even retirement can save them the cap space...

I guess they could beg him to agree to a trade.... Bowman loves overpaying old Dmen.

• Upvote 2

On 2/9/2019 at 10:00 AM, sioux rube said:

Without a doubt. If you can get up to Winnipeg for your first one that would be the arena to go to. It gets nuts up there 

I could see somewhere like that, or Nashville.  The Wild feels like you're just watching a team go thru the motions of 1 game out of 82.  Much rather watch a good college game for a fraction of the price.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, franchise said:

I could see somewhere like that, or Nashville.  The Wild feels like you're just watching a team go thru the motions of 1 game out of 82.  Much rather watch a good college game for a fraction of the price.

Minnesota crowds tend to sit on their hands too. Winnipeg and Nashville fans really get into it. I really need to get to Nashville for a game 

56 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Minnesota crowds tend to sit on their hands too. Winnipeg and Nashville fans really get into it. I really need to get to Nashville for a game 

Just like The Ralph:glare:

Really hoping the Preds will have a home game that works with the UND vs PSU game...if they ever announce that

17 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

The Nashville Predators have acquired forward Mikael Granlund from the Minnesota Wild in exchange for forward Kevin Fiala.

Fiala is a pending restricted free agent and has 10 goals and 22 assists in 64 games for the Predators this season.

I like the take that this is a move to clear salary to bring a Brock Nelson home in free agency this summer.

On 2/24/2019 at 8:51 PM, sioux rube said:

Kid has a heavy shot 

I think the Bruins rushed him into the lineup too early. I think one more year of college would've done him good. This year, he's been up and down between Boston and Providence. I think he fits well in the Wild lineup. 

23 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

I think we see both Nelson AND Oshie come home at some point... and yes the Wild will vastly overpay for  both. Its the culture.

Fletcher is no longer the GM. Fenton is already getting the team younger. I guess time will tell but if one did get signed make it Oshie. At least he would still be valuable in shootouts.