SiouxSports.com Forum

GO WILD

Fetch

13 hours ago, cberkas said:

I hear Garth Snow is available. 

Breaking News out of St Paul:  The Minnesota Wild have acquired the rights to Rick DiPietro's buyout with the New York Islanders and will INCREASE his yearly payments thru 2029 from $1.5 million to $2 million.  

3 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Breaking News out of St Paul:  The Minnesota Wild have acquired the rights to Rick DiPietro's buyout with the New York Islanders and will INCREASE his yearly payments thru 2029 from $1.5 million to $2 million.  

Yikes!  Another long term deal for the Mild?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Shawn-O said:

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-sports/minnesota-wild-tv-radio-broadcasts-will-feature-new-announcers-this-season

Paul Allen wouldn’t know a hockey puck if it plunked him in the forehead. 

Heard that earlier this week. Yeah, that could be tough to listen to.

I don't hate PA's radio show, but his Vikings game calls are so insanely annoyingly over the top IMO.

• 5 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, HockeyFan31 said:

It's really too bad because I like Bruce and this is not completely his fault, but I'm afraid he will take the fall for this because you can't fire the whole team(and I'm sure Guerin will want his own coach in at some point anyway).

I think mostly I will miss stuff like this though:

tenor.gif?itemid=13137884

:lol::lol::lol:

Darn?  Looks like “Gosh” to me.:D

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Shawn-O said:

Hot Take:  

Parise, Suter, Koivu, and Boudreau will all be gone by July.   

No one is going to pick up Parise and Suters contract.  No way.  Koivu is an UFA after this season.  I doubt the sign him as he is showing his age.  So unfortunately the only one from the people listed that will be gone will be Boudreau.  At this rate, I don't know if Boudreau will be around by Thanksgiving!!  Maybe Hak needs to get his resume updated!!

1 hour ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

No one is going to pick up Parise and Suters contract.  No way.  Koivu is an UFA after this season.  I doubt the sign him as he is showing his age.  So unfortunately the only one from the people listed that will be gone will be Boudreau.  At this rate, I don't know if Boudreau will be around by Thanksgiving!!  Maybe Hak needs to get his resume updated!!

Get Parise off the books via LTIR.  Suter is the toughest one.   

Probably just tank it this season and get a shot at a high lottery pick.  

https://www.hockeywilderness.com/2019/10/16/20910354/way-too-early-look-2020-nhl-draft-minnesota-wild-alexis-lafreniere-quinton-byfield-cole-perfetti