SiouxSports.com Forum

UC Davis Predictions

MoSiouxFan

Many die-hard Aggie fans are reluctant to make predictions.  We have had a very disappointing season this year, and seem to have lost that winning tradition that we had for so many years in DII.  However, one fact is that the Aggies seem to gel as the season progresses.  We actually were "in" the game with Hawaii for 3 quarters.  Additionally, the Aggies seem to play  better on road trips which is an enigma to me.  If we control the clock with a balanced attack, I think you guys loose.  If your run game is effective, and you control the clock, I think you win.  Scott has the makings of being a terrific QB.  HIs first game this year was not characteristic of his abilities.  Should be a fun game to watch, wish I was making the trip.

Many die-hard Aggie fans are reluctant to make predictions.  We have had a very disappointing season this year, and seem to have lost that winning tradition that we had for so many years in DII.  However, one fact is that the Aggies seem to gel as the season progresses.  We actually were "in" the game with Hawaii for 3 quarters.  Additionally, the Aggies seem to play  better on road trips which is an enigma to me.  If we control the clock with a balanced attack, I think you guys loose.  If your run game is effective, and you control the clock, I think you win.  Scott has the makings of being a terrific QB.  HIs first game this year was not characteristic of his abilities.  Should be a fun game to watch, wish I was making the trip.

You won't run the ball effectively against our front 7. I think the key for your team will be getting the ball off in time on passing plays. We're going to have guys crashing in on your qb, if he can hang in there you guys could have success against our suspect pass d. 

if they lose a close game it wouldn't be a crusher.  They really need to play fundamentally sound though.  There is a chance that Davis starts to gel this week.  To early to tell if Davis is a weak team yet

This is the kind of mentality we need to get away from. Losing to a program, who is on  a similar level to us, at home, should be considered disappointing. UND needs to take step forwards. 3-1 going on the road next week, or 2-2 going on the road.

In some ways, this is a must win game, not just by score, by by style. Do we win? Do we win like we did against Wyoming? Do we win like we did against Drake?

Go Sioux!

• Upvote 2

This is the kind of mentality we need to get away from. Losing to a program, who is on  a similar level to us, at home, should be considered disappointing. UND needs to take step forwards. 3-1 going on the road next week, or 2-2 going on the road.

In some ways, this is a must win game, not just by score, by by style. Do we win? Do we win like we did against Wyoming? Do we win like we did against Drake?

Go Sioux!

I am calling it a must win game-

I am calling it a must win game-

Agreed - and also agree with Siouxfan 512 about style - if we see more of this one yard running in the middle of the line offense, I am afraid we will lose home crowd momentum for most of the season, barring something spectacular.  Time for coaches to pick it up.