SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND FCS Thread

geaux_sioux

19 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

Something you guys won't ever have to worry about.

I always find it funny that NDSU fans in 2003 were mad at UND fans for saying that the Bison would never be able to compete at the FCS level and would not even come close to winning a National Championship.  And, now they are saying the exact same thing about UND football.    

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

I always find it funny that NDSU fans in 2003 were mad at UND fans for saying that the Bison would never be able to compete at the FCS level and would not even come close to winning a National Championship.  And, now they are saying the exact same thing about UND football.   

There were Bison fans in 2003?

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, darell1976 said:

Did you guys say that in 2001? Never say never.

Of course he did.  Bison Dick is a model of consistency.

He's been trying to overcompensate for his inadequacies since wayyyy before that. 

SPS is formidable.  Just ask him.

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 11:57 PM, bison73 said:

If they were going to Brookings then they woulds have a beef. But Sioux Falls?

WTH.  I can see putting a trophy in the Fargo Scheels store but that's about it.  Would of thought marketing for Scheels would of been a little brighter but sometimes arrogance clouds good judgment.   

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 4:25 PM, Bison Dan said:

Something you guys won't ever have to worry about.

I guess we can parade around our 7 div 1-A upper tier natty trophies in just ONE sport to NDSU's ??? how many div 1-A upper tier natty trophies (I'm not talking lower tier div titles here) for ALL sports? 

• Downvote 4

14 minutes ago, GDPritch said:

I guess we can parade around our 7 div 1-A upper tier natty trophies in just ONE sport to NDSU's ??? how many div 1-A upper tier natty trophies (I'm not talking lower tier div titles here) for ALL sports? 

You could but dont you think it would be strange 15 years after the fact?

35 minutes ago, GDPritch said:

WTH.  I can see putting a trophy in the Fargo Scheels store but that's about it.  Would of thought marketing for Scheels would of been a little brighter but sometimes arrogance clouds good judgment.   

They must of had reason to believe that their are a certain amount of Bison fans in the areas they took them to?  Thats pretty easy to determine with the sales of Bison gear. Plus NDSU would have information on who lives where due to ticket sales and donations.  I wouldnt call it arrogance when they are Doing this for NDSU fans. Nobody is making anyone go to the stores to look at the trophies. Plus most people probably wouldnt even notice if they werent looking for it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, LuvHockey said:

According to the Bison News Only (Fargo Forum) Carson Wentz woke up and ate breakfast today!

Just keeping you in-forumed.....

But I hear Wentz made the cover of SI.   Too bad SI didn't put our hockey team on front after the title win.

• Downvote 1

Now the BNO says "Be patient with Wentz". Yah like that is gonna happen in Philadephia. I do wish him the best but leave it to the Forum lackies to start backpedaling before pre-season even starts. 

Bradford being a big baby about the Eagles getting Wentz. Isn't answering his phone and will not go to OTA's. Poor thing. You would thing this would motivate him to take charge and have his best season as a pro. I guess not. 

21 minutes ago, Rory said:

Bradford being a big baby about the Eagles getting Wentz. Isn't answering his phone and will not go to OTA's. Poor thing. You would thing this would motivate him to take charge and have his best season as a pro. I guess not. 

It's a business.  He knows they aren't bringing him back no matter what.  He's looking out for himself.  This isn't high school or college anymore.  Why risk getting injured before getting a long term deal.  Have his best season somewhere else and make them regret reading the farm.  

16 minutes ago, homer said:

It's a business.  He knows they aren't bringing him back no matter what.  He's looking out for himself.  This isn't high school or college anymore.  Why risk getting injured before getting a long term deal.  Have his best season somewhere else and make them regret reading the farm.  

Bradford isn't exactly a top notch QB. He's not going anywhere. Suck it up and act like a professional.