SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND FCS Thread

geaux_sioux

14 minutes ago, Shawn-O said:

I wish Klieman all the luck in the world if this opportunity materializes.  Snyder's nature will be to undermine his successor, Taylor will need to manage that.  

I hope him and his whole staff navigate those landmines to the best of their ability.

18 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

no way snyder lets taylor choose an fcs guy to replace him over the guy from oregon.

Bison fans are upset that KState fans don’t want Kleinman with the comments on FB. I guess they saw the piss poor job Bohl did to start his FBS careeer with Wyoming they don’t want that, even though Bohl has turned that program around.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

Bison fans are upset that KState fans don’t want Kleinman with the comments on FB. I guess they saw the piss poor job Bohl did to start his FBS careeer with Wyoming they don’t want that, even though Bohl has turned that program around.

no way that snyder doesn't have a former assistant coach somewhere that will take over for him instead of handing it over to  guy he knows nothing about and is in the FCS.

1 minute ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

no way that snyder doesn't have a former assistant coach somewhere that will take over for him instead of handing it over to  guy he knows nothing about and is in the FCS.

cough

<his son>

cough 

thus why the UNT guy pulled out... he had to keep Sean on his staff and he said no. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

Maybe Taylor could be the deciding factor. Could you imagine the outrage if a Kleinman led K-State team loses to Kansas. They would be getting torches ready in Manhattan. 

47 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Unique but very interesting situation.

If Klieman ends up being the guy for K State, I wonder what kind of impact that would have on NDSU football. Bohl being hired by Wyoming certainly didn’t adversely affect NDSU.  

7 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Klieman will not be going to K State- he’s not ready to recruit for FBS. Lots of qualified individuals with better FBS experience.

any takers on a bet?

I wouldn't bet that he is or isn't the guy, but there's a lot of bad coaches all over the FBS level.  you have one going to the playoffs in Oklahoma, where Lincoln Riley's defense couldn't stop a high school team.

6 minutes ago, Sampson said:

I wouldn't bet that he is or isn't the guy, but there's a lot of bad coaches all over the FBS level.  you have one going to the playoffs in Oklahoma, where Lincoln Riley's defense couldn't stop a high school team.

LOL Lincoln Riley will has more NFL interest than any coach in the country.