SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND FCS Thread

geaux_sioux

3 minutes ago, petey23 said:

Did UND I have watch party today? Serious question because despite our team demonstrating over the last 2-3 weeks that we don't want to be in the playoffs we we're still right on the bubble of making it which show just how bad FCS football is this year.

I would surely hope not. That would take some serious balls by everyone involved in the program and they showed yesterday they were all completely nutless.

19 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Indiana State has to play a mvfc schedule and can’t even get into the playoffs at 7-4. That’s about as bad as UND not getting in the field in 2015. Feel bad for them because I’m still mad about 2015.

To be fair, 1 of those ISUblue wins was a D2. Still probably should've been in though. 

Probably pretty random, but something I was thinking about this morning as I read an article discussing future Missouri Valley scheduling. UND and the Bison will be playing every year and tickets are probably going to be difficult to come by. I usually have an extra pair at the Fargo Dome for Bison football games and would be willing to strike a deal with someone that is in a similar situation with UND football season tickets at the Alerus. Probably a bit early to start the discussion, but if anyone was wanting to trade straight up pair for pair for the following season, shoot me a PM and we can figure something out.

36 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Nicholls finished off San Diego 49-30.

UNI completed the comeback over Lamar 16-13 with Lamar missing 2 FGs in the 4th quarter.

Montana St will face Fargo U, Brookings U vs Duequesne, Weber St vs SEMO, UC Davis vs UNI, and EWU vs Nicholls next week. 

Davis and UNI could be a fun one. Cats in Fargo could be a slaughter with how the Cats pass the ball.