SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND FCS Thread

geaux_sioux

18 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

Snyder of K State is retiring today.

http://themercury.com/k_state_sports/source-k-state-s-bill-snyder-to-announce-retirement-sunday/article_8896727c-f65c-11e8-a3e2-0f233fa502e4.html

Klieman probably not the HC as too big a jump, but a staff position may be likely if Taylor has his way.

That’s not too big of a jump. It’s k state not Bama.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, SiouxVolley said:

Snyder of K State is retiring today.

http://themercury.com/k_state_sports/source-k-state-s-bill-snyder-to-announce-retirement-sunday/article_8896727c-f65c-11e8-a3e2-0f233fa502e4.html

Klieman probably not the HC as too big a jump, but a staff position may be likely if Taylor has his way.

There will be a riot in the streets of Manhattan if Taylor hires Kleiman as head coach 

4 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

Taylor will probably orchestrate Bohl to K State and Klieman to Wyo.

And then he will cancel the K State-UND game.

ADs do have final says who goes on a payroll and who he would like, contrary to bizon nonsense.

Why would he do und the favor of paying us not to play them? 

6 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

Taylor will probably orchestrate Bohl to K State and Klieman to Wyo.

And then he will cancel the K State-UND game.

ADs do have final says who goes on a payroll and who he would like, contrary to bizon nonsense.

Wrong, head coaches pick their own coordinators, name one time that the ad picked the coordinators on a new coach’s staff.  The nonsense you try to spin on here has its limits. This is just a stupid rant on your part.

1 hour ago, Texas rancher said:

Wrong, head coaches pick their own coordinators, name one time that the ad picked the coordinators on a new coach’s staff.  The nonsense you try to spin on here has its limits. This is just a stupid rant on your part.

So trolls know all the ins and outs of being an AD.  That's so cute for a troll.

ADs tend to make sure that an heir apparent is on the staff, which a coach may not want.

ADs have a big impact, but it's hard to trace because they don't leave tracks.

23 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

This says Seth Littrell of North Texas is the odds on favorite for K State, but Klieman is on the list.  Littrell might already have an offer from Texas Tech.

https://www.kansas.com/sports/college/big-12/kansas-state/article222265515.html

Klieman may end up at Kansas St but he is nowhere near the top 4-5 on the list.  

Edit: not because he can’t coach but because donors at Power 5 schools aren’t key on taking a FCS coach as a head coach.  

27 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

This says Seth Littrell of North Texas is the odds on favorite for K State, but Klieman is on the list.  Littrell might already have an offer from Texas Tech.

https://www.kansas.com/sports/college/big-12/kansas-state/article222265515.html

The Littrell offer would be awkward, being that Matt Wells has already accepted the job. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

So trolls know all the ins and outs of being an AD.  That's so cute for a troll.

ADs tend to make sure that an heir apparent is on the staff, which a coach may not want.

ADs have a big impact, but it's hard to trace because they don't leave tracks.

:whistling:

And the person who has been wrong about every prediction hes made knows the ins and outs of being an AD????????:lol:

Of course you also know how university presidents think also. Go figure.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shawn-O said:

The Littrell offer would be awkward, being that Matt Wells has already accepted the job. 

Put that on the Wichita Eagle, not me.  Don’t follow Tech or USU football.

The trolls are keeping laborious notes on what I supposedly predicted.

The thought of NDSU and UND going FBS together just drives them more bananas than they already are.

39 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

So according to Bizon trolls, all AD’s need to do is twiddle their thumbs, greet boosters warmly and share beers with them, hire good coaches and don’t concern yourself with the future.

36 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

Put that on the Wichita Eagle, not me.  Don’t follow Tech or USU football.

The trolls are keeping laborious notes on what I supposedly predicted.

The thought of NDSU and UND going FBS together just drives them more bananas than they already are.

One doesnt need notes on your wrongful predictions. All you have to do is pretty much just pick any post of yours.

The only person envisioning FBS for NDSU and UND is you. Where do these delusions come from?

A top 3 WR for the defending champs "leaves" the team in the middle of a playoff run and the local media gives nothing more than a passing tweet on it. I mean I want to say I'm surprised but they also didn't bother mentioning any off the field trouble from the same player (or any others) when it happened or as a possible tie-in to the departure so I guess I'm not. But can we please hear more about how the media is so critical of their program and make sure every negative detail is talked about??

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

A top 3 WR for the defending champs "leaves" the team in the middle of a playoff run and the local media gives nothing more than a passing tweet on it. I mean I want to say I'm surprised but they also didn't bother mentioning any off the field trouble from the same player (or any others) when it happened or as a possible tie-in to the departure so I guess I'm not. But can we please hear more about how the media is so critical of their program and make sure every negative detail is talked about??

so you know he had off the field issues?  

18 minutes ago, tjbison said:

so you know he had off the field issues?  

At least one instance that was enough to become public record, but obviously too much effort for the local media to look into or comment on even though they never miss a chance to publish negative information (allegedly). Haven't heard what the final straw was this time (nor will anyone "officially"), but I personally find it pretty strange someone would quit with only 3 games at most left in their career with a good shot at another title to top it off.