SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

Is that what I was talking about?  You can start a separate discussion for that if you'd like.  

Wait....did you just join the forum to say that?

That wasnt what you were talking about?

Is that what I was talking about?  You can start a separate discussion for that if you'd like.  

Wait....did you just join the forum to say that?

Just joined the forum yes, but not to just say that.  Have been reading for several years.

My post from the 2020 recruiting thread:

So we got the two best OL in the state and the best overall athlete by a wide margin (Klein). 

Not a bad year in ND for the staff.  

I have seen Klein play. He is not the best athlete in this class...by a wide margin...

11 hours ago, UND1983 said:

Get a big commit and he's back everyone!  So predictable.  Even though they got destroyed in ND this year 

NDSU recruits the state of ND hard every year. They offer kids they think can help them. They haven't been beaten on a ND kid by another FCS school in many years. I am not sure what you are calling "destroyed". Maybe the definition of UND FB destroying others in FB recruiting is getting ND kids nobody else offered. In that case, I guess you are right.

1 minute ago, nd1sufan said:

NDSU recruits the state of ND hard every year. They offer kids they think can help them. They haven't been beaten on a ND kid by another FCS school in many years. I am not sure what you are calling "destroyed". Maybe the definition of UND FB destroying others in FB recruiting is getting ND kids nobody else offered. In that case, I guess you are right.

JJ

1 minute ago, FSSD said:

JJ

They were beaten by a BCS FBS school. They didn't offer him as a transfer, They told him the truth. He could walk on but they had no scholarship for him and he would probably be 4th or 5th on the depth chart. Even behind his old teammate at South. He chose to take the money and bought the garbage Bubba sold him about getting him the ball even with Santiago and Olivera. 

6 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

Historical data. 

Offering a partial to one in-state legacy kid (only after UND offered him) is nothing to brag about

6 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

They were beaten by a BCS FBS school. They didn't offer him as a transfer, They told him the truth. He could walk on but they had no scholarship for him and he would probably be 4th or 5th on the depth chart. Even behind his old teammate at South. He chose to take the money and bought the garbage Bubba sold him about getting him the ball even with Santiago and Olivera. 

Brady 162 (rushing attempts).  JJ 97.  John 93.  

3 hours ago, NDRA said:

Well to be fair in looking at head to head recruiting battles it looks to me like they've won them all so far.  Unless I'm missing something.

Just another Jan Brady come to visit. 

5 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Luckily Klein doesn't play corner.  He's a 6'6" WR that caught 41 balls for 1,074 yards for frickin Mandan.

What do you call the best athlete by far? Speed? Strength? Quickness?  Klein not the best in any of these. Maybe you are saying he is the tallest WR. I will give you that. 

3 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Why would that matter?  Live in the now.  I gave you last season's stats after he had a year in the system with both of those guys as seniors.  

When they signed JJ, Bubba said he there were enough touches to go around and he would be in the mix immediately. JJ got touches only in mop up duty the first year. I know for a fact he went to UND because he was promised more from Bubba than from Klieman, both in money and opportunity. 

9 minutes ago, CMSioux said:

Just another Jan Brady come to visit. 

Don't know what the hell that means but guess I shouldn't have joined cause apparently stating facts, even if they are painful, is frowned upon.

7 minutes ago, NDRA said:

Don't know what the hell that means but guess I shouldn't have joined cause apparently stating facts, even if they are painful, is frowned upon.

Especially when they don't apply to what the topic was.  Go back home.

4 minutes ago, NDRA said:

You just haven't been on this forum enough. UND FB coaches are just so far ahead of other coaches in evaluating talent. Even though the kids commit with no other offers, they have to hold on with pins and needles until signing day because every other FCS school, led by NDSU, comes in at the end with huge offers to try to pry them away from UND. It happens every year. Just ask the UND360 guys. It is hard to argue they are wrong with the results Bubba has been utting up...

1 minute ago, nd1sufan said:

You just haven't been on this forum enough. UND FB coaches are just so far ahead of other coaches in evaluating talent. Even though the kids commit with no other offers, they have to hold on with pins and needles until signing day because every other FCS school, led by NDSU, comes in at the end with huge offers to try to pry them away from UND. It happens every year. Just ask the UND360 guys. It is hard to argue they are wrong with the results Bubba has been utting up...

Once again, ignoring the current and assuming based on historical data.  Your ND recruiting was average at best this year. That's all, nothing to be ashamed of.