SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UNO - Saturday Gameday

AZSIOUX

Yeah I guess...just don't see anyone but Mich beating em. But then again they've lose to crappier teams including Wisco already and what should have been another loss to em tonight.

Michigan State is capable of frustrating Minnesota's "high end talent" as they play low-scoring tight defensive hockey. Penn State isn't afraid of anyone and can run and gun - that can be good or bad, but they're scary. I would not be surprised to see Minny one-and-done in the B10 Tournament much like Michigan was last season.

Michigan State is capable of frustrating Minnesota's "high end talent" as they play low-scoring tight defensive hockey. Penn State isn't afraid of anyone and can run and gun - that can be good or bad, but they're scary. I would not be surprised to see Minny one-and-done in the B10 Tournament much like Michigan was last season.

I wouldn't deny that the goofs do have talent. They just have no direction or chemistry. BUT let's not forget this was a team in the national championship last season. The tools are there and if they click in time for the big ten tourney, they could cause damage in the NCAA tourney. I hope I am wrong, but I don't think anyone can be overlooked this season.

Awesome.

Cool how UND didn't even need a 5x3 PP in OT to win it.

UNO is a good team, but I think UND was the better team and outplayed them for good chunks in both games.

Massa won't stay "hot" for every game, and with how many shots UNO gives up, that could come to bite them in a one-and-done tourney.

Watched last night but only had radio and live chat tonight.    Seems like UND went on the road and played a top team well enough to have swept (and could have been swept).   We could break down individual performances and officiating, but in the end Massa probably outplayed McIntyre this weekend.  If they had played equally, could have been a UND sweep or perhaps a blowout tonight.

Happy with the response after last night.  Tonight seemed like a gritty, hard-fought win. 

The metal was tempered a bit this weekend.

Watched last night but only had radio and live chat tonight. Seems like UND went on the road and played a top team well enough to have swept (and could have been swept). We could break down individual performances and officiating, but in the end Massa probably outplayed McIntyre this weekend. If they had played equally, could have been a UND sweep or perhaps a blowout tonight.

Happy with the response after last night. Tonight seemed like a gritty, hard-fought win.

The metal was tempered a bit this weekend.

It isnt often that Zane gets outplayed,he had a tough weekend. Still played well enough to get the sweep but unfortunately we ran into some composure issues in the first OT.

Here's a good one. The game on FCS didn't get the first goal by Mac because of a meaningless Mid-Major Basketball game... 

Yes, WTF! The Southern Miss/WKU game went long and kicked over to the Sioux game at 18:35 of the 1st period.

They did, however, show a replay of the goal almost right away. 

Picture quality was horrible. As bad a midco

It isnt often that Zane gets outplayed,he had a tough weekend. Still played well enough to get the sweep but unfortunately we ran into some composure issues in the first OT.

Zane got outplayed this weekend? All I remember about his weekend was his last save of regulation tonight.

Yes, WTF! The Southern Miss/WKU game went long and kicked over to the Sioux game at 18:35 of the 1st period.

They did, however, show a replay of the goal almost right away. 

Picture quality was horrible. As bad a midco

Kind of like when a regular season lacrosse game went long one time...Picture quality was not great, kept pixelating throughout the game...weather in Omaha a factor?

Zane got outplayed this weekend? All I remember about his weekend was his last save of regulation tonight.

I don't think its crazy to say Massa played better than Zane this weekend. If it were not for Massa and some pipes this could have not been as close. Zane did let in a couple softies this weekend. I am not complaining as he is always stellar and has bailed us out many times.