SiouxSports.com Forum

Fargo the new Detroit??

Sioux-cia

Gang bangers from Chicago. The Fargo police are well aware of it.

What brings them there

Low crime rates.

Why does any venture expand? Market and opportunity.

^^ This sums it up pretty well, although you forgot to mention "via Minneapolis".  There is a very clear route that eventually comes up I-94.  I can't tell you how many applications I've seen the last year that the previous addresses were in the Chicago area, then move to Minnie before coming here.  Our pre-employment drug screen has resulted in some interesting stories coming from these same individuals...

^^ This sums it up pretty well, although you forgot to mention "via Minneapolis".  There is a very clear route that eventually comes up I-94.  I can't tell you how many applications I've seen the last year that the previous addresses were in the Chicago area, then move to Minnie before coming here.  Our pre-employment drug screen has resulted in some interesting stories coming from these same individuals...

Hopefully the F-M area doesn't bury its head in the sand like Minneapolis did when it refused to believe that gangs would ever expand out of Chicago, Milwaukee, LA, etc. Hit 'em early and often. 

Geez.... I hope no ndsu graduates were injured

Went to the drive thru at the one on 10th by the downtown campus yesterday. Took about 15 minutes to help me and the car in front of me. I hope that's the one that for robbed. Awful service and the burrito was poorly put together.

Went to the drive thru at the one on 10th by the downtown campus yesterday. Took about 15 minutes to help me and the car in front of me. I hope that's the one that for robbed. Awful service and the burrito was poorly put together.

I know what you're trying to say, but just the same, don't wish that upon anyone. 

(And it was the one near 13th Ave and 25th Street. I was listening to KFGO and they had someone walk over to cover it live because they're like a block away.) 

I know what you're trying to say, but just the same, don't wish that upon anyone.

(And it was the one near 13th Ave and 25th Street. I was listening to KFGO and they had someone walk over to cover it live because they're like a block away.)

Correct. Pardon, poorly worded.

After reading through this thread, I have to say that this is some of the most bigoted and ignorant !@#$ that I've read on this website.  If you think your "values" or "culture" are better than others because of the color of your skin or where your ancestors came from then you're an idiot and an absolute disgrace of an American.     

• Upvote 2

After reading through this thread, I have to say that this is some of the most bigoted and ignorant !@#$ that I've read on this website.  If you think your "values" or "culture" are better than others because of the color of your skin or where your ancestors came from then you're an idiot and an absolute disgrace of an American.     

Our values are better than others...that's why ND has always had the lowest crime rates in the US. If you want something you work for it, if you screw up there will be consequences. That's how I and all my childhood friends were raised. Although I don't know that it has anything to do with ancestry or skin color. Just good solid parenting.

• Upvote 2