SiouxSports.com Forum

Fargo the new Detroit??

Sioux-cia

4 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

So the St Cloud mall knifer used to live in Fargo.  According to libtards, he must not have been treated too nicely in Fargo, so he took out his racial and religious frustrations on mall shoppers in St Cloud.  Do I have that right?

Sounds about right. Per the Forum the situation is being investigated as a "potential act of terrorism". Dead suspect is a Somalian refugee male in his 20s who as reported asked at least  one person if he/she was Muslim and referenced Allah during the St. Cloud mall attack.........then there was ISIS group's new agency which said that this POS was a "soldier of the Islamic State".

..."potential act of terrorism"? Really??? I guess it's all fun and games until someone is beheaded. 

..............and the F-M area just had "Welcoming Week" last week to celebrate all our diversity and acceptance towards these people that are pouring into our communities.

12 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Now, now, now. Let's not have spurious accusations of where the St. Cloud Stabber used to live. 

Let's document it via press reports:

http://www.inforum.com/news/crime/4118034-st-cloud-mall-attack-suspect-previously-lived-fargo 

As long as we're not being spurious here, I'll note that the Crossroads Mall is a gun free zone.    

I am damn glad the off duty officer stuck with his gun.   

If he faces charges for it, I'll be first in line to pay defense costs.

============================

PS:   An older article discussing the cruelty of gun free zones.   People are dying because of them:  

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/370014/cruelty-gun-free-zones-john-r-lott-jr

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, farce poobah said:

As long as we're not being spurious here, I'll note that the Crossroads Mall is a gun free zone.    

I am damn glad the off duty officer stuck with his gun.   

If he faces charges for it, I'll be first in line to pay defense costs.

============================

PS:   An older article discussing the cruelty of gun free zones.   People are dying because of them:  

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/370014/cruelty-gun-free-zones-john-r-lott-jr

Gun free zones.......that's for people who have a valid conceal carry permit that are unwilling to carry in those "zones". You think most thugs, criminals or ISIS "soldiers" abide by going "gun free" in these "zones"?  I have a valid permit.....you should be able to figure the rest out from there.

• Upvote 2

Under the heading of "things that make me smile" ... 

The St. Cloud Stabber crossed paths with an off-duty cop ... but not just any off-duty cop. His name is Jason Falconer. I joke that I can out shoot most LEOs on the range. Uh, I'm pretty sure that would not be the case with Mr. Falconer. 

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Gun free zones.......that's for people who have a valid conceal carry permit that are unwilling to carry in those "zones". You think most thugs, criminals or ISIS "soldiers" abide by going "gun free" in these "zones"?  I have a valid permit.....you should be able to figure the rest out from there.

Know the law people. In Minnesota, a facility can post as a "gun free zone"; however, ... 

Minnesota’s permit-to-carry law authorizes the owners and managers of private establishments that are generally open to the public, to post or otherwise inform members of the public that firearms are banned from the property. A person is in violation of this law, if he or she carries a firearm and stays in the private establishment after being notified and asked to leave. This law applies to private establishments on public or private property, including publicly owned sports facilities leased by private teams.

Source: http://jux.law/firearms-in-minnesota-prohibited-locations/

Basically, they can post the sign but you're not in violation until they ask you to leave and you don't. Personally, I don't push that approach; I just go down the street and spend my money somewhere else. (As always, if you are carrying you'd better be doing so legally or I can't support you.) 

• Upvote 1

On 9/19/2016 at 9:47 PM, Cratter said:

The mall terrorist had a gun, but saw a sign stating the mall was a gun free zone so he left the gun in the car and headed to Bed,Bath,and Beyond to pick up a knife.

I think we can be quite thankful that he didn't have a gun

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

And, right on cue, St Cloud holds a rally in support of the Muslim community so as to prevent retaliation.  How about a rally in support of the VICTIMS?  

Do you really want me to chime in on this? 

......but my take away from the rally was again that Islam is a religion of peace.  They seem to try to reiterate that point after every knife attack, bombing and beheading.

At least the judge in Fargo denied the request for a furlough for the dead terrorist's brother, who is in jail, to attend the funeral.

This thread has turned from a discussion of increasing crime in Fargo to posting issues of violence perpetrated only by black people and Muslims across the country.  I don't want to get into how the thread would take such a turn, but it doesn't appear flattering for the forum.  After discussing it with other moderators, we've come to the conclusion it's time to shut it down.

2568136-148466d1281912468-why-do-you-pos 

• Upvote 4

• UNDBIZ locked this topic