SiouxSports.com Forum

FBS games

darell1976

7 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Gophers get to 3-0, but could easily be 0-3.

They needed the bye week to come.

Definitely. They have done some absolutely puzzling things to keep teams in games. Fleck took a lot of the blame for yesterdays game being the way it was in the press conference yesterday and deservedly so, some very puzzling coaching decisions and very few adjustments. 

16 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Michigan looks terrible, good.

they have looked awful all year and should be 1-2 tbh.  Given they still have Iowa, Penn State, Norte Dame, Michigan State, and OSU left, they could easily lose all of those and finish 5-7 if nothing changes and Harbaugh heads to the Dolphins soon after. 

On 9/22/2019 at 4:05 PM, SWSiouxMN said:

they have looked awful all year and should be 1-2 tbh.  Given they still have Iowa, Penn State, Norte Dame, Michigan State, and OSU left, they could easily lose all of those and finish 5-7 if nothing changes and Harbaugh heads to the Dolphins soon after. 

Harbaugh could retire and watch dolphins swim somewhere. Mich much overpaid for a head coach.

On 9/22/2019 at 4:05 PM, SWSiouxMN said:

Flores isn't going anywhere for at least another season and probably 2 more minimum.    

On 9/24/2019 at 11:40 AM, Shawn-O said:

Flores isn't going anywhere for at least another season and probably 2 more minimum.    

I would normally agree (and you might end up being right), but three things give me pause

1) The Fins are likely going to finish with the worst record in the league

2) The owner just happens to be a Michigan Alum

3) Arizona fired a coach after one year recently. 

1 hour ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I would normally agree (and you might end up being right), but three things give me pause

1) The Fins are likely going to finish with the worst record in the league

2) The owner just happens to be a Michigan Alum

3) Arizona fired a coach after one year recently. 

Idk...Harbaugh is a weird guy. I don't think his act works in the NFL.

On 9/15/2019 at 5:46 PM, SiouxFan100 said:

Nice to see Kansas State off to a 3-0 start. Shows that a good coach can coach anywhere.

I am planning on heading down to Manhattan in just a little less than a year now for UND’s game. We have relatives in the area that will show us around.

You will have great time in Manhattan. KSU fans are great.   KU fans not so much.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Yeah, I don't think Nick Saban could win there.

Well, seeing as how Saban was a mediocre coach at Michigan State I would agree with you.  Spartans were about a .500 team for 4 years under Saban when he finally broke out a 9-2 record in 1999, those 2 losses being beat downs by Purdue and Wisconsin.  Quickly used that season's result to get out of the Big Ten and find himself another job and landed at LSU.  Point is, the Big Ten takes a lot of heat nationally as not being as good as the S-E-C but the conference is a meat grinder and even God-like Saban himself couldn't win in the conference.  So no, I think he would be a failure at Rutgers too.

On 9/15/2019 at 9:50 AM, SWSiouxMN said:

Gophers get to 3-0, but could easily be 0-3.

They needed the bye week to come.

Up to 5-0 and playing much better the last couple weeks while taking advantage of the soft schedule. Next up is the hype machine that is Nebraska for a Saturday night game at TCF.

On 10/6/2019 at 9:03 AM, SiouxScore said:

Up to 5-0 and playing much better the last couple weeks while taking advantage of the soft schedule. Next up is the hype machine that is Nebraska for a Saturday night game at TCF.

And they are proceeding to smack around that hype machine 35-0 late in the 3rd.

Meanwhile... a new hype machine might be starting if they get through the next two games with wins

30 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Meanwhile... a new hype machine might be starting if they get through the next two games with wins

Iowa in a tight one too. Gophers rising to the top of the big 10 east and surprisingly not going anywhere 

1 hour ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Fun to watch tonight. Gophers just physically dominated Nebraska. 

Gotta keep taking care of business and beating the teams you are supposed. Can't have any sort of let down next week at Rutgers.