SiouxSports.com Forum

FBS games

darell1976

4 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

You got Michigan beating Notre Dame and Ohio State? The last time they managed to beat both in the same year was 2011 and they still lost two games that year lmao.

They have the talent to do so. They can still make the playoff losing one of those games. The loss would probably have to come to Notre Dame though with the way Ohio State's schedule sets up and I'd say it is more likely Michigan loses to Ohio State than it is Notre Dame.

On 8/9/2019 at 1:05 PM, Goon said:

Where the hell did my summer go? 

Asked myself the same question this afternoon as I was looking at my teaching information....

On 8/8/2019 at 4:47 AM, Herd said:

Do the bison go 8 for 9?

Not FBS, but I will answer.

With Lance as QB:  probably

With the ISU transfer: No

10 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Asked myself the same question this afternoon as I was looking at my teaching information....

The summer went so fast. The kids are headed back to school in a like a week and a half. 

On 8/14/2019 at 10:42 PM, SWSiouxMN said:

https://247sports.com/college/north-dakota-state/Article/NDSU-Football-Matt-Entz-Trey-Lance-Starting-Quarterback-134570973/

It's Trey Lance.  

3 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

McFeely Lap Dogging over Kliemans first game and win over FCS Nichols State. I mean what else should we expect but a dominant performance against an greatly inferior opponent. The real test for them comes in the Big 12 regular season and that’s the time to measure success. 

I thought the same thing. Nichols State is anything but a FCS powerhouse and would say bottom half of the divison. 

10 minutes ago, northernraider said:

I thought the same thing. Nichols State is anything but a FCS powerhouse and would say bottom half of the divison. 

....bottom half of the division? They made the playoffs the last couple years and got a win last year. 

They arent anything special, but they are not bad.

On 9/1/2019 at 7:44 PM, Sioux>Bison said:

Not sure why the fans stormed the field though it’s not like Missouri was ranked. SEC whoopie do

Lol.  

Yeah, they were the 26th team in the AP Poll.  Cant imagine why Pokes fans were excited.  Shocking.  

50 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Notre Dame tied with Louisville halfway through the 2nd quarter. 

Ugh

ND overhyped again?? The damage is already done for this season?? they could go undefeated the rest of the year and their struggles with this game will be brought up.

Oklahoma went to overtime with ARMY last year I believe. 

ND is allowed to struggle with a P5 team after being a playoff team.