Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

FBS games


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, SiouxScore said:

Fun to watch tonight. Gophers just physically dominated Nebraska. 

Gotta keep taking care of business and beating the teams you are supposed. Can't have any sort of let down next week at Rutgers.

You can't lose to Rutgers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Darrell is a fan of firing coaches.

Best football atmosphere I've ever witnessed live.  Penn State fans were gracious and very complementary, except one guy.    Him: "Yeah, good win today but you really didn't catch us playing very

28-0 Bama...for those of you saying you want Bama....you don't want Bama.  

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, Prison_Mike said:

It will be hard for College Gameday to bypass #1 Alabama versus #2 LSU if both remain undefeated.

So SD State gets game day next weekend against the bisons 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I will say this:  If the Gophers win against Maryland and OSU beats Wisconsin.... the hype machine will go into massive overdrive.  They would have a 2 game lead in the West with 4 to go, and during their BYE week would be a de-facto elimination game between Wisconsin and Iowa. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shawn-O said:

I think CBS will keep that game at 2:30 with ABC putting the UM-PSU game in the 7 pm slot.  

I'd love for another night game for the Gophers but it sounds like that probably won't happen. Apparently they were interviewing an associate AD pregame yesterday and he said they've been told it won't be a night game. If I were to guess I'd say it will be Fox's Big noon game and while it would be cool to be their focus game a 11 a.m. start wouldn't help the atmosphere at all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I will say this:  If the Gophers win against Maryland and OSU beats Wisconsin.... the hype machine will go into massive overdrive.  They would have a 2 game lead in the West with 4 to go, and during their BYE week would be a de-facto elimination game between Wisconsin and Iowa. 

Gophers just have to take care of business against Maryland. Maryland has a ton of speed so the defense will have to really tackle well in space. Especially with the Gophers top tackler this year Kamal Martin leaving the game against Rutgers and looking like he will miss at the very least this next week. The Gophers offense has to be able to take advantage of a Terp defense that hasn't been good though. 
The Wisconsin loss was definitely a nice surprise yesterday for sure.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, SiouxScore said:

Gophers just have to take care of business against Maryland. Maryland has a ton of speed so the defense will have to really tackle well in space. Especially with the Gophers top tackler this year Kamal Martin leaving the game against Rutgers and looking like he will miss at the very least this next week. The Gophers offense has to be able to take advantage of a Terp defense that hasn't been good though. 
The Wisconsin loss was definitely a nice surprise yesterday for sure.

Respect the turtle.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Gophers boat race the Terps.

Hype machine is about to be full tilt down here.  
 

Now the tests come.

PJ was definitely campaigning for Gameday to head to Minneapolis in a couple weeks. I still think they will end up going to LSU/Bama but he had a good sell. 

Really fun one to watch today. Gonna be a fun build up to that huge game with Penn State. Biggest Gopher game in a long time. TCF should be rocking.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SiouxScore said:

PJ was definitely campaigning for Gameday to head to Minneapolis in a couple weeks. I still think they will end up going to LSU/Bama but he had a good sell. 

Really fun one to watch today. Gonna be a fun build up to that huge game with Penn State. Biggest Gopher game in a long time. TCF should be rocking.

Love to see Gameday go there, but I think you're right about them going south.  However end of the year if umtc has 0 or 1 loss they play Wisconsin for Big Ten West title and oddly enough for rivalry weekend there aren't many other ranked games.  Though Michigan beating Notre Dame today may put their Ohio State game at the top on that final weekend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Shawn-O said:

Penn State v Minnesota set for 11 am next Saturday on ABC.  Winning coach gets a spot on Florida State's short list.   

Doubt Franklin is interested in going to FSU.

He's at a blue blood job.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...