SiouxSports.com Forum

What's it going to take to hang #8?

yababy8

For the record, I wasn't telling you to leave, HockeyisGr8. I was posting what a typical gfhockey post is like and saying if that's all you're going to post and not add anything to the conversation, then most on this board would rather he not even be around.

For the record, I wasn't telling you to leave, HockeyisGr8. I was posting what a typical gfhockey post is like and saying if that's all you're going to post and not add anything to the conversation, then most on this board would rather he not even be around.

Thanks for clearing that up, I apologize for misinterpreting your prior post.

...Because, I think Rodwell will be a little better at finishing hence we will generate more scoring with Grimaldi and the General working with him. I'm not saying I don't like Johnson but you can definitely see him kind of skate through the play a bit. The game is not clear(slow) to him down in close yet.

Anybody have a bowl and a spoon or another word eating apparatus?

yeah hockeyisgr8

I doubt most of these people on here are bron and raised in GF like us

some people don't understand the true grand forks love for winning

for UND to win banner number 8, hockeyisgr8/gfhockey/whatever your name is going to be tomorrow, needs to go away!

for UND to win banner number 8, hockeyisgr8/gfhockey/whatever your name is going to be tomorrow, needs to go away!

Sorry, kid, I am not going anywhere, and I don't think my posting on this site or or lack thereof will have any bearing on the arrival of NT #8. To think otherwise is extremely naive.

As for gfhockey, if you wish to criticize/chastise me for defending his/her right to speak freely on this sight, so be it, I can live with that. Why? Because, you and every other poster have the same right to speak your peace, just as he/she does, regardless of how wrong/right/stupid/smart/thoughtless/insightful or just plain idiotic those statements may be. You may not like it, but that is the way it is in this country and I like it that way. If you don't like it, move to North Korea, you might fit in better there.

so how many years will all of you mediocrity lovers give hak as long as he has a winning record but no nattys?

Of course this is turning back to a fire Hak thread, which I avoid btw. Here is the question my dad poised to me when talking about this subject: So if we fire Hak, who is really better for UND?

I couldn't come up with a legitimate answer, which tells me that we have a good coach.

What the heck does being born & living here your entire life do for you

Mean's you've lived here you whole life? :) I am glad to have seen a good chunk of the world before moving here. Florida is looking really good in the winter, I must say.

Sorry, kid, I am not going anywhere, and I don't think my posting on this site or or lack thereof will have any bearing on the arrival of NT #8. To think otherwise is extremely naive.

As for gfhockey, if you wish to criticize/chastise me for defending his/her right to speak freely on this sight, so be it, I can live with that. Why? Because, you and every other poster have the same right to speak your peace, just as he/she does, regardless of how wrong/right/stupid/smart/thoughtless/insightful or just plain idiotic those statements may be. You may not like it, but that is the way it is in this country and I like it that way. If you don't like it, move to North Korea, you might fit in better there.

Do they have quality watches in North Korea? Is that why Dennis Rodman can't stay away?

I take it you mean besides BC. One NT every 3.5 years on average does seem like parity to me. I would have been happy with 1 in the last 10. How about you.

One team doesn't make a trend. If the championships went something like this...

Michigan - Maine - Michigan - Wisconsin - Maine - Michigan - Notre Dame - Maine - Wisconsin - Maine - Michigan

...then you'd have a point about there not being parity. The fact that BC has won as many as they have is stellar. Problem is, it's only BC doing it. It's like the Trent Dilfer excuse for fans of NFL teams who don't have a talented quarterback. They think because one team did it, anyone should. Doesn't work that way.

BC won't ride this horse forever, just like Michigan didn't after the '50s, Denver after the '60s, Minnesota in the '70s, and North Dakota in the '80s, etc.

If you want to get technical about it, the owner of this site actually has the right to edit and control what he allows to be said on this site and who he allows on this site. Or he could assign those rights to other people, such as moderators. This isn't a 1st Amendment issue. The government has nothing to do with it. If the owner of this site chose to remove gfhockey, or any other poster, he could do so. And he could do so with little or no reason as long as it doesn't break discrimination laws. That's actually the way it is in this country on a private web site.

If the championships went something like this...

Michigan - Maine - Michigan - Wisconsin - Maine - Michigan - Notre Dame - Maine - Wisconsin - Maine - Michigan

...then you'd have a point about there not being parity.

Good heavens! If that's the next 11 champions, I'll join the call for Hakstol's head on a platter.