SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

My thinking as well. Perhaps Ja'Won Arrington, who would be a welcome addition to Cedric Simmons and Olivera in the backfield.

http://m.uabsports.com/m/sports/m-footbl/mtt/jawon_arrington_860145.html

Don't forget Kyle Norberg.  I don't know what his injury was but I like his heart.  Also don't know if he would stay at running back or move back to LB.

Do FBS players typically transfer at the end of the football season, or after spring ball?  Seems like we would be more likely to see an FBS transfer after spring ball and I think that is when Hinojosa (spelling) came to UND.  Not sure when Tillman and Jenkins-Moore came along.  Can we assume that we might sign some FBS drop downs after spring ball/over the summer, and some scholarships will need to be saved for that possibility?

??? The Ag school trolls have a point if we are losing recruits we have offered to St. Thomas. Might be an academic scholarship deal but I'm not sure about this. Anyone else offer him?

He had a PWO to Wisconsin and a offer to Augustana according to gopher hole.

Offeree Adam Brant is going to St Thomas.

??? The Ag school trolls have a point if we are losing recruits we have offered to St. Thomas. Might be an academic scholarship deal but I'm not sure about this. Anyone else offer him?

Maybe he's going to the Virgin Islands to celebrate the New Year??

Ag school trolls probably don't know much outside their 40 acres. St. Thomas is one of premiere private universities in the Midwest. It's a total package for student athletes who aren't just focused on playing football, some are drawn to the academics also. 

If a kid passes up a PWO from Bucky and a partial from UND to go to St Thomas that tells me he really wanted to stay in the Cities.

Very true. I wouldn't get to bent out of shape of we lose a recruit here or there. Bubba knows what he's doing and he will get us the players we need.

Very true. I wouldn't get to bent out of shape of we lose a recruit here or there. Bubba knows what he's doing and he will get us the players we need.

If he doesn't like UND, he doesn't like UND.  We will move on.  Not like he was make or break for the class, no player is.

So Palendech to UNLV, Snacks to Memphis, Golladay to Northern Illinois. Did I miss anyone?

Nobody else offered Palendech, Edwards or Golladay out of high school though, so there is no way they were good recruits.  All 3 of them were from the same signing day class.

EDIT:  sorry I forgot my purple font. ;)