SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Athletics High Performance Center

GeauxSioux

I don't know if it's true or not but what reaction did you expect when you come here and say I talked to a guy and this is what he said? 

I don't know if it's true or not but what reaction did you expect when you come here and say I talked to a guy and this is what he said? 

Heres the deal----How many companies do you think UND does business with? So when projects get delayed or cancelled because of a lack of funding its going to leak out. UND does not live in a vacuum.

• Downvote 1

Heres the deal----How many companies do you think UND does business with? So when projects get delayed or cancelled because of a lack of funding its going to leak out. UND does not live in a vacuum.

And yet, this anonymous source is the only one who has mentioned anything about it.  Not a single person who posts here, especially those with ties to the UND athletic department, have heard a thing.

Heres the deal---everything UND does is public information.....iitts a puuubblliiicc uuunnivveersitty.

You're quit the Sherlock there Holmes.

You live in a vacuum or is it dementia? 

And yet, this anonymous source is the only one who has mentioned anything about it.  Not a single person who posts here, especially those with ties to the UND athletic department, have heard a thing.

I clarified in a previous post that it was the university that was running the deficit. 

If they win, it'll come. Yesterday's victory was a good start. It'll be interesting to see the turnout at the Alerus Center next week. UND football has been waiting for a winner for quite sometime.

I know within the last year and half I've devoted more of an interest again into UND football. 

Edited by SiouxForever
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

bison73, please understand without a source you'll be received like Simone

I understand that. But that still doesnt take away from whats going on. The admin and departments are playing a huge shell game right now. The amazing thing is why  or how  are they keeping the media from reporting it.

• Downvote 3

Not reporting? Really? The Herald reported UND budget issues regarding EERC not that long ago, and that UND was takings steps to fix it. The Herald is looking. 

Yet, since then, UND and REA have somehow found $600k to put video boards in The Betty. 

As far as "shell games", NDSU is still recovering from some from the previous NDSU president. 

I understand that. But that still doesnt take away from whats going on. The admin and departments are playing a huge shell game right now. The amazing thing is why  or how  are they keeping the media from reporting it.

When the athletic department comes up short at the end of the year they pay for it with other funds.  Shocker.  Happens at probably 500 universities a year, maybe?  When UND starts robbing from the dining surplus, then, I will be a bit more worried.

So you want me to name names of the company and the people involved who have had projects delayed and other companies who havent received full payment for services performed?

Really? 

Seriously..you think them not paying somebody means they have no money?  C'mon man.  There is more money in the surplus/slush fund than they can spend on something that minuscule.  You need to worry more about your own school and where they are stealing from to pay for athletic-related ventures.

Seriously..you think them not paying somebody means they have no money?  C'mon man.  There is more money in the surplus/slush fund than they can spend on something that minuscule.  You need to worry more about your own school and where they are stealing from to pay for athletic-related ventures.

If they have all that money why is the University delaying projects because of lack of funding? Because its a shell game right now.