SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Athletics High Performance Center

GeauxSioux

Its both.

""""So you want me to name names of the company and the people involved who have had projects delayed and other companies who havent received full payment for services performed?"""""

Do a freedom of information act...it would mean more than you claiming your buddy owns a carpet business and they were late on payments. :silly:

I understand that. But that still doesnt take away from whats going on. The admin and departments are playing a huge shell game right now. The amazing thing is why  or how  are they keeping the media from reporting it.

Again buddy, UND is a public institute. Everything it does is public information. You can go find it out yourself. You're a *not very smart person* for believing your buddies buddy. 

You're *not a very intelligent person* for believing the media would not be all over it if any of it was true.

Edited by Cratter

If they have all that money why is the University delaying projects because of lack of funding? Because its a shell game right now.

What projects are they delaying?

Certainly not this project.

und-aerospace.jpg

A building and academic complex NDSU could only dream about.

Looks like UND is broke.,Word must not be getting around very fast because that building already is pretty far along toward being completed.

No cost saving measures needed like saving the old wooden bleachers. My owe my what a shell game.

Edited by Cratter
  • Upvote 1

A building and academic complex NDSU could only dream about.

Looks like UND is broke.,Word must not be getting around very fast because that building already is pretty far along toward being completed.

No cost saving measures needed like saving the old wooden bleachers. My owe my what a shell game.

The Imperial Cass-Clay County media has been successful at painting a very biased, one-sided and baselessly inaccurate picture of the two major universities in North Dakota over the past 5 years.

• The picture of UND is that of an institution which is flat broke and can't and/or won't fund anything not related to Men's Ice Hockey.
  • The picture of NDSU is that of an institution that is flush with cash and can fund anything it wants, whenever it wants. Not to mention some of the subtle hints that they could go FBS whenever they wanted, they just don't want to.

That picture is bought into by a vast majority of the FU fan base and, I am sorry to say, a decent sized section of our own fan base (We can't afford to do this or that because....something men's hockey) has also bought into it.

Well, I don't believe it. And until someone posts solid, irrefutable facts to the contrary, I will stand by that position.

• Upvote 2

Again buddy, UND is a public institute. Everything it does is public information. You can go find it out yourself. You're a *not very smart person* for believing your buddies buddy. 

You're *not a very intelligent person* for believing the media would not be all over it if any of it was true.

I have no reason to dispute the projects that have been shown here. Just remember---while these projects are moving along others are getting short changed and or put off.. I also have no reason to lie about what I posted. Just because you dont have knowledge of whats going on doesnt mean its not happening.

Good night and good luck tomorrow. Should be good game.

UND is working within a budget....That's mind blowing, especially to NDSU fans whos own president spent $22,000 of the Universities money to charter a flight and hotel bills to watch Obamas inauguration and also spent a million dollars over budget on the presidents house the university unexpectedly had to pay for....I guess that's one way to do things.

Only to Bison fans is putting off a project until you have the money a bad thing.

Edited by Cratter
  • Upvote 2

UND is working within a budget....That's mind blowing, especially to NDSU fans whos own president spent $22,000 of the Universities money to charter a flight and hotel bills to watch Obamas inauguration and also spent a million dollars over budget on the presidents house the university unexpectedly had to pay for....I guess that's one way to do things.

Only to Bison fans is putting off a project until you have the money a bad thing.

You forget about your own presidents house over runs and issues.????? 

I never said that holding off is a bad thing. I brought up the subject that projects were being put off because of funding issues. Was basically called a liar. But dont know if your last sentence was an admission to the fact of the issues or not in you attempt at a backhanded comment.

Edited by bison73

Its both.

""""So you want me to name names of the company and the people involved who have had projects delayed and other companies who havent received full payment for services performed?"""""

Let's cut the crap… you have no sources and are completely full of it.  I think it's time you head back to the trailer park to enjoy your victory while polishing the framed piece of toilet paper you call a degree.

• Upvote 1

Let's cut the crap… you have no sources and are completely full of it.  I think it's time you head back to the trailer park to enjoy your victory while polishing the framed piece of toilet paper you call a degree.

You may chose to believe what you want.

Edited by bison73

Wrong.

I am sure you can understand that I cant say where the information came from considering the ongoing relationship between the company and the vendor.

Its ok to say what project delayed anonymously on a message board. 

Don't be scared.

UND is a public university. Nothing you say will be anything new.

Admittedly you got nothing. 

I heard NDSU football is cheating big time. Donors are giving NDSU players straight cash every week under the table. 

Edited by Cratter
  • Upvote 2

Its ok to say what project delayed anonymously on a message board. 

Don't be scared.

UND is a public university. Nothing you say will be anything new.

Admittedly you got nothing. 

I heard NDSU football is cheating big time. Donors are giving NDSU players straight cash every week under the table. Of course I'm not going to jeopardize my sources. 

LOL LOL

LOL LOL

Your lack of knowledge on UND capital projects and how things are funded is quite alarming.

Again like cratter said, feel free to make an open records request, its public information. By the way,  the media makes open records requests all the time.

Edited by ndlifer

Your lack of knowledge on UND capital projects and how things are funded is quite alarming.

Again like cratter said, feel free to make an open records request, its public information. By the way,  the media makes open records requests all the time.

I dont need to make a request. The information is out there. Of course you would need to know where to look and which dept. But as Ive said--I already know so why would I need to make a request?

I dont need to make a request. The information is out there. Of course you would need to know where to look and which dept. But as Ive said--I already know so why would I need to make a request?

Your contact probably just did shoddy work that UND refused to pay for.  You believe everything that's negative towards UND, without checking the story out.

Your contact probably just did shoddy work that UND refused to pay for.  You believe everything that's negative towards UND, without checking the story out.

Shoddy work? Then why would UND keep doing business with that company? Your ignorance of the current situation at UND is astounding. It you who believes UND is above reproach in its business dealing without knowing the facts.