SiouxSports.com Forum

UND 2013-14 season

Frozen4sioux

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw this from Jayson noted below, wonder what it is. Any ideas?? TV stuff?

Hmmmm

@UNDSID: Hockey fans, you'll want to keep an eye on @UNDMHockey and undsports.com at around, oh, 8 a.m. Central on Thursday.

Half price beer Friday night! Oh probably not.

I hope it's something cool this weekend because I will be there.

My guess is that it's an official announcement of a UND-Minnesota scheduling agreement

Bingo , guess when I saw pics of Zach and Ballard on twitter last night in jerseys I could have put two and two together :) ha

It's a good thing but nothing we all didn't know was going to happen..

Side stickers for helmets? I'd wake up hear that.

Helmets look JV style. There has to be a reason right? Silent protest over the old logo?? lol I don't know just a wild guess. I know it's not a huge deal but still looks awful and doesn't make any sense not to have something on both sides. Makes a helmet/uniform complete. Strange

Helmets look JV style. There has to be a reason right? Silent protest over the old logo?? lol I don't know just a wild guess. I know it's not a huge deal but still looks awful and doesn't make any sense not to have something on both sides. Makes a helmet/uniform complete. Strange

agreed. don't know the reason for it. put the 'ND' on the sides like they did in the 80's.

• 3 weeks later...

....and we're not ranked. When was the last time we weren't ranked?

November 2011. UND started 4-7-1 that year. Translation: back away from the ledge and give the team a little time to figure it out. That 2011 team ended up as a #1 seed and won the Final Five.

Note: total credit to Schloss for looking up the info and sending out into the twitter world (though the 'translation' was from yours truly).

....and we're not ranked. When was the last time we weren't ranked?

It's hard not to be ranked in college hockey. Let's hope they can figure out how to finish grade A opportunities this weekend! More importantly how far back they are in pairwise early on. Never have had to look past 12-18 to find the sioux :) had to keep scrolling the other day. Ha. Start the pairwise digging this weekend hopefuly.

• Upvote 1

All you have to do is make it to the tourney. Pairwise and Polls are nice and may get you an easier path but you make it to the tourney you have a chance. Look no further than last year and Yale.

but you need the pairwise to get into the tourney unless you win the conference tourney. polls are meaningless.

November 2011. UND started 4-7-1 that year. Translation: back away from the ledge and give the team a little time to figure it out. That 2011 team ended up as a #1 seed and won the Final Five.

Note: total credit to Schloss for looking up the info and sending out into the twitter world (though the 'translation' was from yours truly).

You beat me two it.

Also according to Schloss, the Sioux turned it around turkey day weekend, let go boys! Go Sioux!