1. Miami

2. North Dakota

3. St. Cloud State

4. Denver

5. Western Michigan

6. Minnesota Duluth

7. Colorado College

8. Nebraska-Omaha

After the top two I had no clue where things would go. Glad media day has arrived! Only means that much closer to hockey in Grand Forks!

That's not too bad, that 3.77 per broadcast.

Yeah I dont think it's ever about the money from fans viewpoint. We just want to watch sioux hockey across the nation and at bars ect like before....The price includes the whole insider but I think many would just get it for hockey nationally. It's the only option now until they figure the current mess out of just the 6 cbs games for us non locals. Sioux Hockey approaching quickly!! Go sioux!

After this year, I'm ready to go back to the drawing board and have four lines of about equal strength and just roll them. Obviously whatever line Rocco is on will be the top unit, but I'm hopeful that the line combos are pretty well established come January.

Another thing I'd like to see is keeping lines intact for power plays. That way lines aren't messed up for three shifts after we don't score on the powerplay. I think a big reason there was so little success on the powerplay was the fact that you had guys playing with different guys, then going back and playing with different guys even strength.

This of course goes back to our horrible head coach......If they would just accept my resume, I'd be a great addition to the staff. I mean you'd have four great minds with an abundance of nhl, ahl, and college hockey coaching experience. Well, I played intramurals at UND, so that counts as college hockey experience in my book.

Don't you have ND High School Hockey on your resume? :)

I was just thinking the same. This kid has been classy since day one.

Coming in at 17 without being elite is very tough and dillon has managed it very well and seems to do very well in the class room on top. Hope he does wear the C. His game has developed night to day as well. Very important player to this years squad.

Yeah I dont think it's ever about the money from fans viewpoint. We just want to watch sioux hockey across the nation and at bars ect like before....The price includes the whole insider but I think many would just get it for hockey nationally. It's the only option now until they figure the current mess out of just the 6 cbs games for us non locals. Sioux Hockey approaching quickly!! Go sioux!

Yeah, I don't even know if you can buy anything but for 3.77 anymore, so that's a steal for the best NCAA Hockey program in the nation. I know some pay 12.00 for the sports pack on DirecTV...

Edited by Goon

Yeah, I don't even know if you can buy anything but for 3.77 anymore, so that's a steal for the best NCAA Hockey program in the nation. I know some pay 12.00 for the sports pack on DirecTV...

It all depends on the quality of the stream!

And $12/month for the sports pack x 6 months of the hockey season is only $72. Not much different cost-wise (except for the fact that I'll still carry the sports pack so now I'm paying for both).

And $12/month for the sports pack x 6 months of the hockey season is only $72. Not much different cost-wise (except for the fact that I'll still carry the sports pack so now I'm paying for both).

Yeah, don't forget, 170+ for NHL Center Ice... Hockey Keeps me warm in the Winter.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, what's the refund policy if the webcast is poor quality?:)

I'd like to see Rodwell pop in a few goals this year. Hopefully, he's a senior that goes out with a bang.

Has underperformed in his 3 years to date at UND. NHL type body with better skill than his production so far. I think he'll have a decent year.