SiouxSports.com Forum

UND 2013-14 season

Frozen4sioux

Herald preview out today. I'm sure its fantastic as always and in 2013 not making available online or online/purchase is a major fail! Thousands of sioux fans would have bought it first thing this AM. Props to brad and co. for putting the hard work in to this. Just a bummer for those not local. Go sioux!!

Herald preview out today. I'm sure its fantastic as always and in 2013 not making available online or online/purchase is a major fail! Thousands of sioux fans would have bought it first thing this AM. Props to brad and co. for putting the hard work in to this. Just a bummer for those not local. Go sioux!!

This x 2

I saw starman used the old second half team thing. didn't he see last season? the second half team thing is so pre 2013 :). kidding aside I look for this years team to finish the regular season with 20-22 wins. I forsee alot of splits this season to go along with 4-5 sweeps, top three finish in the NCHC, runnerup finish in the tourney and top 8 finish in the pairwise which lands us a spot in the west regional at the x along with minny. and along the way somewhereI will jump off the deep end and declare the season over before the end of january.

• Upvote 2

wonder how greasy starmans slicked back air will look this year lol

battle of the rugs

mazzaco vs starman

Having met Dave on many occasions, he doesn't wear a rug. If anything, he has the same problem the rest of us have, balding.

It is available to purchase (exclusively in print). Call 701-780-1215 or 800-811-2580 (press 0). Can also email gfhsubsc@gfherald.com

What are the real expectations for this years squad? I've seen the preseason rankings but wanna know what you guys think? I'm just not sure what to expect, then again I wonder where are scoring is going to come from every year and it turns out fine.

They'll be a good team....like always. Go check their draft picks out.

Message me your address, I'll send you an extra copy I have.

Simpson is a no brainer. Parks has a lot to show and I think he can! Pattyn was expected. Rocco will lead this team overall. most dynamic player in the country!! 19 can make the Ralph stand on their feet a few times of a game and that's saying something! 19forhobey. Special player

• Upvote 1

Simpson is a no brainer. Parks has a lot to show and I think he can! Pattyn was expected. Rocco will lead this team overall. most dynamic player in the country!! 19 can make the Ralph stand on their feet a few times of a game and that's saying something! 19forhobey. Special player

Agree w all of this...Parks w an "A" surprises me for a kid that is injury prone and has IMO underachievied for his talent. #19 was a pick of mine to get a letter but his play will lead by example.

I definitely encourage everyone who is not local to order this special edition (I did yesterday). In a very tangible way, this will tell the Herald how important big time coverage is to Sioux fans. Sure, they know it. But they'll really know it if we "vote" with our pocketbooks.

Don't know how anyone can determine what the fourth line is -- the order that they are run out there? the minutes of playing time? I think with either standard Pattyn's line will keep pace with what is considered the 3rd line, especially in certain games.

Agree w all of this...Parks w an "A" surprises me for a kid that is injury prone and has IMO underachievied for his talent. #19 was a pick of mine to get a letter but his play will lead by example.

Um, talent has nothing to do with being captain material. So I'm not sure what you're suggesting.

The team picks the captains for a reason.

Um, talent has nothing to do with being captain material. So I'm not sure what you're suggesting.

The team picks the captains for a reason.

Um...never said talent had to do anything with it, but if someone is hurt a good chunck of time and doesn't produce much with the talent they have, I just find it an interesting choice over someone like Rocco. The General is not top 6 in talent but he gives you everything his talent allows every night...that's the difference. Um...so that's just my take.