SiouxSports.com Forum

UND 2013-14 season

Frozen4sioux

Totally agree with this poster,

WWPKD on January 8, 2014 at 12:18 pm said:

Don’t let the THESE DOORS hit you on the way out. You’re either all-in or you’re in the way. #greenkoolaid

- See more at: http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=96123#sthash.2auditcI.dpuf

http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=96123

• Upvote 1

Could it have possibly been because of Hammer constantly mispronouncing his name??????

Lord I apologize. ........just trying to laugh and shrug off the negativity.....

Which with even as much as one tie this weekend will nose dive faster than our windchill factor

I wonder if this in fact is an outcome of our debacle in BC last weekend.

if that is the case, there should be more departures this week. whatever, this POS can go play in major juniors and hopefully get hit by a bus somewhere along the way. f*#!&%# quitter and there is no one that can defend this cowardly action.

WoWow calling a 18 year old boy a pos is pretty cool. Yeah rite

U sir are an idiot and u shuld never hope someone gets ran over by a bus

We actually agree on something.

Good luck to Adam in his future, wish it would have worked out better for him here.

WWhy mafiaman?

Ur not support ing hak?

Well then u can get out too!

Hak will have this team ready for 2ndthe half. Look at his 2nddad half record!

Dear Santa,

Please help our dear friend Billy Madison with some reading and spelling lessons this Christmas.

Thank you.

MafiaMan

p.s. We get it, gfhockey, you hate Dave Hakstol.

• Upvote 2

We actually agree on something.

Good luck to Adam in his future, wish it would have worked out better for him here.

I am getting really sick and tired of the whole "You can't blame the kid for doing what he wants, when he wants" mentality. :angry: I am sorry, but I can (and will) blame this kid for:

1) bailing out on his teammates mid-season and,

2) quitting because the going got tough individually and/or the team wasn't winning

This is the same bush-league move Derrick Byfuglien (Freshman D-Man from Roseau) pulled on us in 2000. Six games into his freshman season, he went whining and crying to Major Junior, complaining about lack of playing time. He also described himself as a "business man" making a "business decision". Well son, your career didn't amount to much, did it? Maybe if you had stuck around for two or three years, you might have developed into a solid defenseman. But no, you picked up your toys and went Major Junior. Just like Mr. Tambellini. :glare:

And, like with Mr. Byfuglien, I won't feel sorry for Mr. Tambellini if it doesn't work out for him. Goodbye and don't let your butt hit the door on the way out.

• Upvote 1