SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

VandeVelde signed a one-year, two-way deal with Philadelphia

Hoping to see him get more time with the big club this year

Great for him, I always liked Chris.

Agreed - nice, unassuming, guy during my interactions with him

I think we still have a "VandeVelde for Hobey" sign that we brought to the 2007 WCHA Final Five ... the day after he scored twice. The team liked it ... laughing and pointing during warmups.

That's awesome, LOL!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So Hextall and Gregoire are still unsigned as of now...makes sense that they bolted early.

These lessons keep popping up over and over and over and over and over and over again...for every Oshie and Toews, there are 100 Hextalls and Gregoires.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.coppernblue.com/top-25-under-25/2014/9/21/6748419/14-dillon-simpson

Not a huge fan of the mood in this article.  Watched Simpson the other night, he looked the part.  He also had a couple nice blocked shots.

Yeah, I would say that Simpson will be a better pro hockey player than this guy as a writer.  Even if you overlook the writing issues, he sounds like he has an axe to grind. 

Not a huge fan of the mood in this article.  Watched Simpson the other night, he looked the part.  He also had a couple nice blocked shots.

Yeah, I would say that Simpson will be a better pro hockey player than this guy as a writer.  Even if you overlook the writing issues, he sounds like he has an axe to grind. 

It's nothing personal towards Dillon, all Oilers fans must take out their anger somehow before they cry themselves to sleep while clutching their Wayne Gretzky photograph

• Upvote 1

Not a huge fan of the mood in this article. Watched Simpson the other night, he looked the part. He also had a couple nice blocked shots.

Wow this guy seems like a real douchcanoe.

Id say there may be a better than average chance Simpson punched his girlfriends donut at some point in life to generate that much hatred.

Mean spirited Things i would expect from a drunken rube on a goofer forum but with the oilers being so so bad for so long and the days being so short up there I can kinda see why he hates life so much.

• Upvote 1

Looks like MacWilliam, Kristo and Knight were sent down.  That sucks, I thought Kristo and Knight may get a chance.  Looks like Kristo was cut before Potulny (who is still at camp however will most likely be in the next round of cuts).