SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

@Real_ESPNLeBrun: Leafs put Matt Frattin on waivers; Red Wings place Andrej Nestrasil on waivers as well

Kinda surprised Frattin cleared waivers.  I hope he finds a good fit -

http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/11815803/nhl-st-louis-blues-tj-oshie-strong-family-fight

Good read about Oshie and his dad and their experience so far with Alzheimer's.

Very good read!  I've always liked Tim from the first time I met him.  Alzheimer's is just such a scary disease :(

I hate that.  Looked like a clean shoulder on shoulder check.  I hate that results in a fight.  I've got no issues for fighting to clean up the cheap stuff, but don't like the idea it's used to keep your guy from hitting my guy.  I get the logic, but that's not part of the game I like.

Just can't get it going....

Which is tough to do playing so little.

But TMLs are a shipwreck headed for an iceberg in quicksand.

Maybe he can work it out and get a chance under the next coach when Carlyle gets canned in the next week or so.

hes been put on waivers, sounds like he will be reporting to the marlies

@LetsPlay_Hockey: Defenseman Ben Blood (Plymouth, MN/@UNDMHockey) has signed with Stjernen (Norway). Will be teammate of former @BSUMHockey F Jordan George.

Wasn't sure how his career would turn out. Pros in the states seem to be done for bb