SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tournament

petey23

On 3/27/2024 at 12:06 PM, The Sicatoka said:

My wild, bold predictions for Thursday's four games:

- Travel and a short week and early start will have DU sluggish for two periods. They'll need to win the third to win.
- Cornell and Maine are unknowns to me: no comment
- RIT will surprise but BU pulls away late
- Goldie and Omaha? The team that scores the second goal in the game wins*. (Now watch it be 1-0.) 

I think I did this OK … 

Friday thoughts in the morning. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, SiouxFanatic said:

Wow, kind of feel bad for Omaha. Emphasis on kind of. Unreal amount of chances and could’ve won this game if not for those bad turnovers.

Hard for me to feel bad for them. You can’t make those defensive zone turnovers and expect to win. Since CC missed the tourney and Omaha is out we should have a cakewalk to the NC$$ title. I would assume the betting line is around -200 to win it all. :D

I can't quite get past that Omaha lost because their guy just fell down.  The first two were bad turnovers, but the third one?  Wow, he must feel bad. 

So we have a guy fall causing a goal against Omaha right after we got back in it, now the same thing happens to Omaha.  Why can’t that happen to teams I despise!

Just now, jk said:

I can't quite get past that Omaha lost because their guy just fell down.  

That’’s why I miss Hrkac era 9 total goals games. Then a blown tire was 11% of scoring; now it’s 20% of scoring.