SiouxSports.com Forum

Sacramento State @ UND 11/25/23 Playoff

SiouxFan100

8 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Why did UND pick the game to start at noon?  Why not keep things as close to normal as possible? (And yes, UND licks the start time). 

I know Bubba has always preferred a 12 noon or 1pm kickoff.  Less sitting around as the team meal at 8am, meetings and then bus to the Alerus at 10am

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

And got down on the two yard line to keep from being stripped.  

You heard that on radio post game too. Interviewer asked if he got down for clock management. He sounded kinda sheepish about it, " ... felt them tugging at the ball ... so I got down ... " 

Basically admitted to commiting "ball security" over stretching to score or being savvy and thinking 'clock'. 

couldn't we look it at it as keep those hornets locked up in the lucky inn for a night game looking out the window at nothing for a few extra hours might f them up in head instead of just pulling the bandaid?

let's face it.....bubba is asleep by 8pm most nights...his call i guess

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ND1 said:

That Richmond game was rocking and everyone was lit!

Ive blocked the 2nd half or at least the 4th quarter of the richmond game out of my mind.  Also the scheduling was bad.. quite a few people left to get to the hockey game thinking it was over.  I would maybe prefer a 1 or 2:00 start, but im fine with the noon start for all the reasons mentioned above.

Just now, wheelsup said:

Ive blocked the 2nd half or at least the 4th quarter of the richmond game out of my mind.  Also the scheduling was bad.. quite a few people left to get to the hockey game thinking it was over.  I would maybe prefer a 1 or 2:00 start, but im fine with the noon start for all the reasons mentioned above.

The Richmond game time was dictated by ESPN.

1 minute ago, wheelsup said:

The hockey game that night was in NYC, so no one left the football game to attend the hockey game.  Unless you mean to watch on TV.