SiouxSports.com Forum

Sacramento State @ UND 11/25/23 Playoff

SiouxFan100

Just now, SiouxFan100 said:

2023 Playoff HOME game

Noon kickoff  

Students get in free - please show up

The rest of us pay a little to support what we say we want and deserve by going to the game.

GFH

Do students get in free? I thought they charged a little bit last time, because I remember lots of people on this site buying student tickets to give out? Maybe its changed.

Just now, F'n Hawks said:

Do students get in free? I thought they charged a little bit last time, because I remember lots of people on this site buying student tickets to give out? Maybe its changed.

There were 17 students there yesterday. C Unfortunately can't imagine many will come back early for this game. 

2 minutes ago, F'n Hawks said:

https://fightinghawks.com/news/2023/11/19/football-playoff-bound-north-dakota-will-host-sacramento-state-in-fcs-first-round.aspx

“All adult tickets are priced at $25.  Youth, ages 2 – 12, are priced at $10. All tickets are reserved.

Backed by Bubba's Bucks student tickets will be free of charge and available via their Green and White account starting at 10 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 20. All student tickets are General Admission in the lower sections of 211 and 212.”

• Upvote 2