SiouxSports.com Forum

Homecoming: Western Illinois @ UND

UND-FB-FAN

5 hours ago, SiouxHawkGuy said:

Need a blow out win

It should and will be a blow out. But even if we win 45-0 it won't mean all that much as far as proving that we've really improved at anything when it really matters. However we do need to be in more of a positive mindset heading into NDSU.  I'll be looking forward to watching UND football this weekend as we are only guaranteed to watch UND football 11 times a year. 

8 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

It should and will be a blow out. But even if we win 45-0 it won't mean all that much as far as proving that we've really improved at anything when it really matters. However we do need to be in more of a positive mindset heading into NDSU.  I'll be looking forward to watching UND football this weekend as we are only guaranteed to watch UND football 11 times a year. 

Sad reality that we usually only get 11 games per year. no playoff games at home really stinks. Things need to change…

8 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

Tommy’s going to throw a fade to Klein for a touchdown and run off the field lifting his jersey showing a shirt that reads “I’M BACK”. Can’t wait! 

Why'd you redact; why not the full t-shirt quote: 

I'M BACK BIOTCHES! (front)

THAT'S FOR YOU G-G (on back) 

32 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Why'd you redact; why not the full t-shirt quote: 

I'M BACK BIOTCHES! (front)

THAT'S FOR YOU G-G (on back) 

I’ve heard he says his haters are his biggest motivators. He also says he doesn’t let outside noise distract him. Should be interesting to see how it plays out 

• Upvote 1

Biggest effect in terms of attendance is what UND did (and largely didn’t do) the last two games which ended in blow out losses. People want to watch a winner.

With all that said, the biggest boost is still ahead: beat Western Illinois, and then beat NDSU. People care about UND-NDSU matchup head to head and who wins, even the lay person / average fans of college football in the state. 

1 hour ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

So will the team whip out the infamous grey helmets for this game or same them for the Bison game a week later?  Either way, I hope they pair them with their current grey pants and a throwback jersey like they used to have. 

EA1F9A7A-FE5E-4B67-812E-C73D029968CB.jpeg

8EEFDE34-39CA-4756-BFE3-AF74960377E8.jpeg

I would sure hope so unless we are saving them for the new nickel trophy debut game….

seriously why not bring back the nickel with a hawk on one side and a buffalo on the other. We’ve waited too long