SiouxSports.com Forum

Sigh....The Vikings.....

Wilbur

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

MINN -1 at Lambeau. Lay the point. Easy money. MINN wins by multiple scores. Pro bet knowledge drop....GB is average under 5 points per game in the first half...it won't be close at half. I was hopeful but Love is trash.

Not ready to give up on Love, hope he puts it together. Sad thing is the Packers have no one good enough to trade off for some draft picks to build for the next season.

8 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

MINN -1 at Lambeau. Lay the point. Easy money. MINN wins by multiple scores. Pro bet knowledge drop....GB is average under 5 points per game in the first half...it won't be close at half. I was hopeful but Love is trash.

You're welcome......and Love is trash.

4 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I put blame on KOC for the playcalling that lead to the injury.  There was ZERO reason for Cousins to drop back and pass at that point of the game on 2nd and 3rd down.

Run the ball and get the 3 point. 

Thankfully I'm not the only one who thinks this too.  Run the damn ball three times and kick it there.  

The play calling as a whole sucked the entire 4th quarter....

Interesting to see where they go from here.  

• Upvote 1

Vikes probably have to add a QB for this week as I believe Mullens is still IR for another week. Play Hall and see what you have there. If he struggles like most would predict you should have a top 10 pick. The Kirk injury pretty well ends the playoff hopes and makes it easy to trade Hunter, Hicks, and any other pending FA you can get value for in the next 48 hours.

Worst possible time with the deadline looming.

At 4-4 is this team a contender without Kirk?  The defense isn't good enough like when Case Keenum led the team on a run.  They've got so many weapons.  JJ, Hock, Addison, Akers.

Do you let Hall try his hand and see if we find lightning in a bottle, or do you bring someone in to try and win now?

Kwesi has got a decision to make. 

57 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

Vikes probably have to add a QB for this week as I believe Mullens is still IR for another week. Play Hall and see what you have there. If he struggles like most would predict you should have a top 10 pick. The Kirk injury pretty well ends the playoff hopes and makes it easy to trade Hunter, Hicks, and any other pending FA you can get value for in the next 48 hours.

Too late to mail in the season….. 4 wins won’t get any top QB prospect. 

this Vikings win was the biggest MN sort of team let down of the last decade. Vikings starting to make a playoff run then derailed by a freak injury to their star QB while having too many wins for a top QB prospect, most Vikings way to lose in the end.

As a Packer fan, watching this game at Lambeau. This was a big reality check. The Vikings were just starting to find their rhythm in that offense. Jefferson, Addison, and TJ Hock. That’s a recipe for success when Kirk plays well. I feel for y'all, at the same time I see an extended dynasty come to an end in Green Bay. The North sucks again…

The options I've heard:

-Colt McCoy:  KOC likes him.  I'd have to apologize for all my horns down content lately.....

-Mullens: Nope.....

-Mannion:  Efff nope....

-Hall:  Only a few plays we've seen...

-Wentz:  Not sure, playing days likely over?  I do like his bank commercials.

-Case Keenum:  So bring back Zimmer too? 

-Tannehill:  Can't give them more than like a 6th round pick right? 

-Trey Lance:  I can't imagine him coming in.  He hasn't figured out the NFL at all.  The 49ers punted on him for a reason.

-Tom Brady:  He's done.  But is he done done?  

Jaren Hall it is....