SiouxSports.com Forum

Sigh....The Vikings.....

Wilbur

Fully believe if Andy Dalton plays today the Vikings lose that game. While I think Young will grow into a solid QB(although I said at draft time Stroud was better) he just isn't processing quick enough right now and Flores took full advantage of that giving him a ton of looks and causing chaos.

On 10/1/2023 at 7:03 PM, SiouxScore said:

Fully believe if Andy Dalton plays today the Vikings lose that game. While I think Young will grow into a solid QB(although I said at draft time Stroud was better) he just isn't processing quick enough right now and Flores took full advantage of that giving him a ton of looks and causing chaos.

I wondered why the game was so short, but Carolina made every effort to shorten the game by running the ball as much as possible and milked the heck out of the play clock.  Add that to the Vikings only passing 19 times, and 2:30 pm I started to mow the lawn because it was over.  :lol:

On 10/8/2023 at 7:48 PM, SWSiouxMN said:

Its time to have some serious discussions on how the rest of the year should be conducted.  Good chances they are 1-7, 2-6 rolling into the 2nd half of the schedule.

Jefferson out, and they could lose the next four with three of the four being on the road with the one home game being against the 49ers.

Could be 1-8.  Seek trade for Kirk?  The Falcons perhaps?  Georgia is better than Minneapolis in....always....its always better....

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

I cannot figure this team out. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Placing bets on Vikings games is very risky; you never know which version will show up.

I know, right?  I was expecting the offense that stunk up the place against Chicago...(but still managed to win)

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

I cannot figure this team out. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Placing bets on Vikings games is very risky; you never know which version will show up.

Definitely didn’t see that coming last night. So now they have got us Viking fans hopes up only to be crushed again at some point. That’s Minnesota sports 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

getting that new o-lineman in there just in time.......

#inthetrenches

That guy has been on the roster for weeks and he finally got in a starting role this week.  If they can get decent interior line play Kirk can pick apart almost any team because Darrisaw and O'Neal are good tackles.  

Waiting for the let down in Green Bay.  It just feels like a let down. 

Vikings upcoming schedule looks very advantageous. Now having said that I fully expect that the win over SF convinced Kwesi to hang onto Hunter, Hicks, Osborn, Smith, etc. and they'll go fall on their face in Green Bay picking up a loss but with the trade deadline next Tuesday Vikes just opt to hang onto everyone anyway. 

1 hour ago, SiouxScore said:

Vikings upcoming schedule looks very advantageous. Now having said that I fully expect that the win over SF convinced Kwesi to hang onto Hunter, Hicks, Osborn, Smith, etc. and they'll go fall on their face in Green Bay picking up a loss but with the trade deadline next Tuesday Vikes just opt to hang onto everyone anyway. 

If anyone has an offer for KJ, you listen.  I think when JJ gets healthy, JJ, Addison, and Davenport make up a fine trio with Hockenson.

Likely zero trades, I agree.

MINN -1 at Lambeau. Lay the point. Easy money. MINN wins by multiple scores. Pro bet knowledge drop....GB is average under 5 points per game in the first half...it won't be close at half. I was hopeful but Love is trash.

• Upvote 1

On 10/24/2023 at 5:38 PM, Wilbur said:

That guy has been on the roster for weeks and he finally got in a starting role this week.  If they can get decent interior line play Kirk can pick apart almost any team because Darrisaw and O'Neal are good tackles.  

Waiting for the let down in Green Bay.  It just feels like a let down. 

Have some confidence! This is the most beatable GB team in decades. Vikings can beat anyone playing like last week. I’d take Kirk and your WR corps any day