SiouxSports.com Forum

2024 Recruiting

Hardcore Hawk

2 hours ago, Hardcore Hawk said:

Back from a big vacation and then the 4th, I finally updated the 2024 recruiting page. Seven commits so far, 22 offers out, I'm sure plenty more coming in the next week or two. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YGi99BFaD65R8QTiKtKViD4aKHQHKvBCgGvYhK-FzxE/edit?usp=sharing 

Thanks for updating! A lot more current offers out than I was aware. Hoping a bunch of them are on campus next Saturday. Have a repeat of a few years back when Jamal Dixon and co all committed that night.

12 hours ago, sioux24/7 said:

Lands with Furman. 

Usually I rip kids because they pick a crappy dumpster MAC school to play in the Summer's Eve DouchebagBowl but in this case let's compare.....Furman is FCS, good conference, SoCon, no complaints there.

Greenville, SC can get up to an inch of snow in the winter, and it's most likely to fall in December compared to 6 months of pure hell last winter.  (W for Furman)

A Paladin, most consensus definition is one of 12 legendary Nights, the foremost members of Charlemange's court in the 8th century, or just a bad-ss Night.....compared to bird no one wants.(another W for Furman)

Greensville is a little larger than GF with lots of new and innovative attractions compared to Cabela's in EGF. (another W for Furman)

After a 6-5 2001 season the 2022 season ended 10-3 with a tough 41-38 playoff loss to Incarnate Word, the team that was kicking the crap out of the Bison before getting screwed by the refs on a TD pass.  (W for Furman)

Really starting to like a lot of things about Furman, respectable choice.