SiouxSports.com Forum

2024 Recruiting

Hardcore Hawk

2 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

Cut this guy loose.  He is cancer.  With draw the offer NOW.

Just rec'd an offer from Youngstown.  Cut him loose.

Maybe send him a copy of Funk and Wagnalls dictionary so he can look up the meaning of the word "committed".  He obviously doesn't know.

16 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

Cut this guy loose.  He is cancer.  With draw the offer NOW.

Just rec'd an offer from Youngstown.  Cut him loose.

What an absolutely bizarre move. I'd withdraw the offer as well. 

• Upvote 2

Was listening to Isaiah Wright's interview on Izzo's show this morning. He was talking about how he committed in person this past Saturday while on a visit. Found this interesting. "Right before that talk he had another person commit from I believe a JUCO college". 

Something to keep an eye out over the next few days.  

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, AJS said:

Was listening to Isaiah Wright's interview on Izzo's show this morning. He was talking about how he committed in person this past Saturday while on a visit. Found this interesting. "Right before that talk he had another person commit from I believe a JUCO college". 

Something to keep an eye out over the next few days.  

Believe Myles Terry was up last weekend. He’s not a JUCO though but D3 so could have just been mistaken. 

On 4/30/2024 at 4:32 PM, sioux24/7 said:

Believe Myles Terry was up last weekend. He’s not a JUCO though but D3 so could have just been mistaken. 

Article up on the Herald site. It was Terry. Great article, I came away impressed.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, AJS said:

Article up on the Herald site. It was Terry. Great article, I came away impressed.

Agreed! Sounds like he's got a great head on his shoulders. Hope he makes a huge impact this fall!

https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/college/und-football-taps-rare-recruiting-path-with-division-iii-all-american-myles-terry

Still would like a big DT and an OL. Not sure if there are any offers out for either, though. 

• Upvote 1