SiouxSports.com Forum

Wilbur

16 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Someone tell Dom there is no 9 seed. It is in the manual that the committee was supposed to follow. There are only 8.

And I'd be curious what "close enough" means in his book. 

I don’t think Dom was supporting that decision surprisingly. I think most of the media is outraged right now outside of the Montana beat…..

even uni is outraged.,,,. That they didn’t get in

4 minutes ago, Gothmog said:

I don't get it...why would the NCAA be out to get UND?

Because Charles E. Kupchella dared stand up to them once. Bureaucracies have long (and vindictive) memories. 

This is the perfect stab.

Change your name or else.
You can't mandate that.
Yes we can, and if you don't, no home playoffs.
We'll change but begrudgingly. 
Oh, by the way, the playoff criteria changed; no home playoffs for you. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Gothmog said:

I don't get it...why would the NCAA be out to get UND? UND would represent both the MVFC and the FCS  very well. They have excellent facilities, an excellent reputation, good average attendance and a competitive football team. It makes no sense that there would be a conspiracy against UND.

On the other hand, if the door really is locked, kick it in.

Good question.  Why does this sh*t keep happening?

4 minutes ago, Gothmog said:

I don't get it...why would the NCAA be out to get UND? UND would represent both the MVFC and the FCS  very well. They have excellent facilities, an excellent reputation, good average attendance and a competitive football team. It makes no sense that there would be a conspiracy against UND.

Perhaps your AD can shed some light into why UND has to travel and Montana does not since he was in the room.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, forksandspoons said:

Montana gets a home game against a conference champ with a 9-2 record, contradicting what the committee chair said in Miller’s article. 

so miller should call up someone on the committee to get a rebuttal...and so forth and so forth.

3 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Well at least we finally got proof in black and white that we got screwed!  Not that the team should need any extra motivation....but time to head into that game with a FU attitude!! 

if they are gonna cheat we will cheat.....sub will ratelle for aftroman and let him plug the hole...have jimmy k sub in for zalvaney....cheaters gonna cheat.

33 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

this just legitimizes why most people see the FCS as a joke and the NDAC "dynasty" as rigged if this is the stuff that is happening behind closed doors....

total joke

Yep. Fargo is the evil empire, been saying it for years, and evidence keeps mounting. 

28 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Good question.  Why does this sh*t keep happening?

It also isn't a FB issue.

Ask why Jaron Nash was screwed over with his eligibility?

Ask why Colton St. Clair  was screwed over with his eligibility?

Ask why Michelle Kharvinin  was screwed over with her eligibility?

30 minutes ago, Gothmog said:

You can contemplate the reasoning all you want, but it’s obvious it’s there. By the way, the reasoning isn’t all that concealed either, it’s right in front of you …

• Upvote 1