SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ SIU 9/24/22

SiouxFan100

8 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

I should’ve just stuck to my bad news perspective, rather than trying to appeal to the crowd who hates “all the negativity”. 

fact is, UND football needs to be better. It’s not there right now, folks. 

This is depressing.  You start to hope(subjective) after winning a couple close games.

This was ugly.  We are miles from where we want to be and where UND football should be(objective).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Yeah, be careful. I said that earlier, and got roasted. The fact of the matter is UND lost to a very bad Nebraska team and barely beat two bad FCS teams. 

UND is a 6-5 football team, at best. 

In year 9 of Bubba ball, this crap is unacceptable 

Chaves accepts it quite well.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Yeah, be careful. I said that earlier, and got roasted. The fact of the matter is UND lost to a very bad Nebraska team and barely beat two bad FCS teams. 

UND is a 6-5 football team, at best. 

In year 9 of Bubba ball, this crap is unacceptable 

you get roasted......haha...

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Hans8891 said:

Unless we shore up the secondary, there is no way we get to 6 wins.  Offensive coordinators have to be salivating watching film on us.

Ya, there isn't a way to get better athletes in the secondary in a week or this season.  It's going to be a little rough at times.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, SiouxHawkGuy said:

Almost comical hockey starts next weekend 

It’s the brilliant current UND athletics model … keep UND football interesting until around Oct. 1 … then …

Despite this “perfect” model, it’s not UND that’s had the glaringly obvious growth in fandom and popularity over the past 10 years or so … but rather a different school in North Dakota. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Kab said:

6530 fans at South Dakota today

bison say they sell out all their road games ?

Only if they were in the MWC/CUSA/ MAC Tuesdays / FBS/etc.

they are bored with FCS opponents so that’s why they don’t travel to USD or sell out their rivalry game (SDSU) the day it goes on sale. The season is already over for half their fans after their FBS super bowl loss

8 minutes ago, Kab said:

360 guys are saying step back from the ledge 

Same things , different year 

I get that there have only been 4 games thus far this season, but this is literally a repeat of every season with Bubba at the helm. At what point do we call out the insanity that is sticking with this? Continually going 6-5 is not going to grow UND football into anything. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1