SiouxSports.com Forum

Smelly Bulldogs

iluvdebbies

34 minutes ago, GoalieMask said:

Always good hockey, typical of a pair of lunch-pail squads.  Each seem to bring out the best in one another. 

3-1 Duhloot Friday

2-0 UND Saturday 

For my benefit, let UND win on Friday.  Don't know if I can take having to win on Saturday to keep our pairwise in decent shape. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Said this before so each to their own but I despise Duluth more than anyone else. More so there fans then the team and I hate their team

They fall under my "I just despise teams in maroon and gold" category: UMn, UMD, BC, DU, and ASU by default. 

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, siouxnatty#8 said:

So no NCHC TV correct for Friday game.  I don't get CBS Sports.  Any free streams available?

That’s seriously annoying. I have cable with a ton of channels including things like the NHL network, so bit a basic package. I subscribe to NCHC.TV and yet still can’t fucking watch the game? How is CBS Sports not included in a regular package?? Any idea how to watch this game???

16 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Said this before so each to their own but I despise Duluth more than anyone else. More so there fans then the team and I hate their team

Their television announcers are gawd awful too. Very difficult listening to that pair. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, siouxnatty#8 said:

If Senden and Jammer both play Friday who does Berry pair on the wing with them.  Breaking up Portz, Ness and Albrecht is not really possible as they'e played lights out since being put together.  Budy may be an option or Calder maybe.  

I think a big part of our recent success has been that our fourth line is lights out and can generate offense against 1-4 lines of opponents making for more favorable matchups for our other lines.  I see this being huge this weekend when we don't have last change.

1 hour ago, Godsmack said:

Their television announcers are gawd awful too. Very difficult listening to that pair. 

Amen.
I watch a lot of the NCHC game highlights for other teams after the UND games are done each weekend. 
The UMD announcers are the worst, and it's not even close.  They're literally screaming every time UMD scores a goal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

It has been a while since I've had to run a stream but I will tonight since it's a CBSSN broadcast. I will post link closer to puck drop. Just a forewarning is that I will be watching the game elsewhere so if a technical issue occurs, I'll be unable to fix it. 

Hero of the day!

• Upvote 1