SiouxSports.com Forum

Smelly Bulldogs

iluvdebbies

2 hours ago, brianvf said:

Amen.
I watch a lot of the NCHC game highlights for other teams after the UND games are done each weekend. 
The UMD announcers are the worst, and it's not even close.  They're literally screaming every time UMD scores a goal.

I can remember back in the day when FSN had Kevin Gorg.  Boy he hated UND and wasn't afraid to accuse UND of starting every fight or cheap shot he could get in.

15 minutes ago, siouxnatty#8 said:

I can remember back in the day when FSN had Kevin Gorg.  Boy he hated UND and wasn't afraid to accuse UND of starting every fight or cheap shot he could get in.

Yeah, the maroon and gold glasses really accentuate his meticulously sculpted eyebrows.  What a hoser!

4 hours ago, siouxnatty#8 said:

If Senden and Jammer both play Friday who does Berry pair on the wing with them.  Breaking up Portz, Ness and Albrecht is not really possible as they'e played lights out since being put together.  Budy may be an option or Calder maybe.  

Sadly, no Senden tonight. Here are the lines:

Costantini - Ford - Gaber

Caulfield - Schmaltz - Calder

Portz - Ness - Albrecht

Kunz - Jamernik - Budy

Montgomery (extra skater)

Kleven - Frisch

Jandric - Johnson

Moore - Bast

Driscoll

Hellsten

Dave

52 minutes ago, Dave Berger said:

Sadly, no Senden tonight. Here are the lines:

Costantini - Ford - Gaber

Caulfield - Schmaltz - Calder

Portz - Ness - Albrecht

Kunz - Jamernik - Budy

Montgomery (extra skater)

Kleven - Frisch

Jandric - Johnson

Moore - Bast

Driscoll

Hellsten

Dave

24 minutes ago, crb1 said:

Going to be a tough weekend, hope the boys can get some points. We need to get shots on their goalie from everywhere. Hopefully Driscoll has a good weekend and the boys can bury the biscuit. 

If we play two close checking games with them I think we come out on top  but if we start taking shifts off we're gonna be in trouble.

42 minutes ago, siouxnatty#8 said:

If we play two close checking games with them I think we come out on top  but if we start taking shifts off we're gonna be in trouble.

Duluth knows how to play it close to the vest as well, as evidenced by their many NCAA runs giving up hardly any goals.

1 hour ago, siouxnatty#8 said:

Gorg was the prototypical homer.  He had the most moronic vocabulary also.  I can't even utter his moronic trade mark saying.

Was his saying something along these lines?

“The way of a superior man is three-fold: virtuous, he is free from anxieties; wise, he is free from perplexities; bold, he is free from fear.”