SiouxSports.com Forum

Smelly Bulldogs

iluvdebbies

4 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Is there a reason (weather, Covid protocol, etc.) why attendance is so piss poor? They really need to paint their seats a different color.

Red River Valley will be in its 8th Blizzard warning of the winter starting at 300 am

11 minutes ago, Goon said:

I don’t know if anyone saw this or not. 

UMD fans are seeing a slew foot. I had one fan send me a DM on Twitter. 

I remember it and definitely thought “uh oh” but the ref was right there and didn’t call anything. I’d like to give benefit of the doubt but wasn’t it Jandric that speared a St. Cloud player right after the player scored a goal? ???

32 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Despite being 8th in the pairwise, Duluth not making the tournament due to sub-.500 record is definitely a possibility. Grinding out these two wins could very well spoil their post season.

If they get beat by Miami it could become a possibility, but I think they know that they can’t afford to stumble much from here.  

21 hours ago, Wilbur said:

If we can bottle that 2nd period d zone magic from last night and keep that for close to 60 minutes we have a chance to grab some points tonight.  They will probably outshoot us and carry the play, but weather that and grind away shifts and we can get out of Duluth with a 3-2 win. 

Shameless bump....:cool:

• Upvote 3