SiouxSports.com Forum

Illinois State @ UND 11/13/21

sioux24/7

2 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Funny thing is, I was waiting for you to make your first post of the game if the FG kicker missed that.  You are so lame dude.  Apparently you can't get it through your head the Special Teams coach is not directly responsible for an individual kicker making or missing a kick.   But it's what we've come to expect from you....and I KNEW you were going to say that.  

he didn't recruit the kid?

2 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Funny thing is, I was waiting for you to make your first post of the game if the FG kicker missed that.  You are so lame dude.  Apparently you can't get it through your head the Special Teams coach is not directly responsible for an individual kicker making or missing a kick.   But it's what we've come to expect from you....and I KNEW you were going to say that.  

I almost made a Kostich comment when we got the block. He's done a far better job than he did a few seasons back. I have bigger concerns right now than Kostich.

10 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

I’m not a fan of Freund’s offense. Period.

2 minute drive without any timeouts:

1st down - run for 6 yards

2nd down - pass with failed protection and sack

3rd down - run 

Bubba and Freund playing off each other and going with conservative BubbaBall. This program with Schweigert isn’t winning any championships … ever. 

Or danny