SiouxSports.com Forum

Illinois State @ UND 11/13/21

sioux24/7

4 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Am I worried? No. Would I be surprised if UND loses by one score? No.

If UND loses by one score, remember the failed chances to get more points in the first half - UND had several opportunities to score more if not for turnovers and conservatism. 

I’ll worry about that at the end of the game if it comes down to that. Kelly predicted a defensive battle and we are seeing it except UND has finally figured out how to move the ball.

2 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

And yet we all are UND football fans. We are ahead at half. Chill just a bit on pointing fingers please

did we stick with rudy a little too long...are doing the same with bubba?  when people stop caring ....that's when the bottom falls out.

9 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

so we lead the nation is blocked punts but turn a blind eye to the other crap...even Goon doesn't get it that we can't kick fg's and he's a hockey guy.

Geezes dude.....we ALL realize our FG kicker hasn't been good the past couple of years.  But Kostich is not a Kicking coach.  The rest of this understand this, you do not. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Damn, you’re salty. UND got that final deep shot opportunity because of Illinois State’s penalty, nothing UND did to deserve that. Go shovel snow and let folks informed provide commentary.

Who would that be??