SiouxSports.com Forum

Illinois State @ UND 11/13/21

sioux24/7

2 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

I’m why hasn’t Tommy ran the ball like that all year……. 9 games too late! Quit worrying about get him hurt. Honestly that could have been the difference in our losses this season……

More credit there goes to Otis blocking a defender 20 yards down the field and clearing the field for Schuster’s run. Little things that most overlook

• Upvote 1

Just now, siouxfan512 said:

I like how they are saying we still have play off hopes. I just don't see it. I think we have a 0% chance. IF, and that's a big if, a 6 win team were to get in, there are others that would have a the tie breaker over us.

I agree, I'd give us 1%.  But ya....the other team(s) that may be 6-5 would be one that would have beaten us. 

2 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

I like how they are saying we still have play off hopes. I just don't see it. I think we have a 0% chance. IF, and that's a big if, a 6 win team were to get in, there are others that would have a the tie breaker over us.

Agreed. I don’t see a path.  

1 minute ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Does Danny not trust our Oline to get those short yardages? Does he need to get cute on those plays with our Oline from the spring?

On 3rd or 4th and 2.....honestly I don't trust our OL to get it. Our Interior OL is a lot different than it was in the spring. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

More credit there goes to Otis blocking a defender 20 yards down the field and clearing the field for Schuster’s run. Little things that most overlook

Not exactly my point but yes that block helped, my point is Tommy should have been taking off to run all year. Who cares if he gets hurt

• Upvote 1

Just now, siouxfan512 said:

USD would have the edge of us, and UNI has a far better resume of wins, with an FBS lost to Iowa State.

Not sure on USD having the edge. We’d be on a 3 game win streak and they’d be on a two game losing streak. We’d have a too 10 win over SDSU and I don’t think they’d have any top 25 wins 

Just now, forksandspoons said:

Not sure on USD having the edge. We’d be on a 3 game win streak and they’d be on a two game losing streak. We’d have a too 10 win over SDSU and I don’t think they’d have any top 25 wins 

They be us head to head, not sure how they don't get the edge.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

UNI losing their last two is our only hope. 6 from the Valley is possible