SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Quinnipiac

siouxfan512

9 hours ago, siouxfan512 said:

Anyone know if they can stream the ESPN+ feed onto Youtube? I saw that Riese Gaber's mom was asking about viewing options and couldn't get ESPN+ where she is.

I have ESPN+ but am not sure how to do it, and might not be around at game start on Friday. Figured I'd post it here to see if anyone could help so she could watch.

It's probably because she is in Canada. The work around is to get a VPN service such as Surf Shark. Then you can switch your location to the Untied States and then get ESPN+.

1 minute ago, UNDColorado said:

It's probably because she is in Canada. The work around is to get a VPN service such as Surf Shark. Then you can switch your location to the Untied States and then get ESPN+.

Normally the route you'd have to go but in this instance, it would be less work to use the ECAC's international streaming link, cost is the exact same.

INTERNATIONAL VIEWERS:

Since ESPN+ is available exclusively in the U.S., the same streams are available to international viewers via Stretch Internet. For the same price of just $6.99 per month, fans are able watch their favorite teams live.

LINK: https://portal.stretchinternet.com/ecachockey/

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Anyone going to be attending the series in person? 

Yup flying out Friday morning. I've never been to Connecticut so I thought what the heck might as well go for some hockey and New Haven style pizza.  

• Upvote 1

A few fun facts about Connecticut: 

1. Connecticut was the first state to establish a speed limit. It was 12 mph. Too bad they never raised it.

2. The world's first phone book was published in CT. It included instructions on how to use...a phone.

3. Connecticut never ratified the 18th amendment which prohibited the sale of alcohol. Sometimes it pays not to get around to doing stuff.

Also, the word "Connecticut" is super hard to spell. Correctly. It is however super easy to spell incorrectly. 

• Upvote 2

Must split weekend. Hopefully they win on Friday and take some of the pressure off. So far this year, they've very much looked like a team that has 14 new players. You can see the talent, hopefully they start to mesh sooner than later.